How much has the ACT actually changed?

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
wryness

How much has the ACT actually changed?

Post by wryness »

I'm a secondary teacher and I want to recommend this book to my students that really helped me to get a good ACT score. It's called Crash Course for the ACT. Problem is, the book I read was written for a version of the test dated several years ago, and I've heard the test has changed a bit since then.

Has it really changed that much? Wouldn't a book of general suggestions and test-taking tips still be useful even a few years later? I assume that the composition of the test has changed somewhat (e.g., more algebra problems could be in the test now than in the past), but I think that general test strategies would still be helpful, right?
wryness

Re: How much has the ACT actually changed?

Post by wryness »

(Of course the other issue is that I think newer editions of the book have come out, too--I'm not sure what they contain. Herm.)
Digit

Re: How much has the ACT actually changed?

Post by Digit »

Most books on Amazon have a "Look inside" feature that shows at least the table of contents and often quite a bit of the rest of the book.
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.