Random 3.0

Post by Portia »

Beef . . . stew . . .
Foreman

Re: Random 3.0

Post by Foreman »

Ahem. wrote:No alarms and no surprises?

Dang.
While it may be carried over from a now-locked thread, I noticed Ahem. wasn't getting any love for this one, and I want to fix that.

I caught your Radiohead reference, even if nobody else did.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I sure didn't. I think that I have listened to one radiohead song in my life though, so it may just be because I am deprived. :)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Why? Why do you do this to me, Portia? I can't believe it.... I'm going to go cry. I'm her, by the way. Total count today: two. And bob (and anti-ssaarrmmarmaasrmasrmasrmasmrmasrmasr), the reason I wanted to do this was to show you how often I get on this site, which, for today, may be lower than normal.
Giovanni Schwartz

I'm here again. But I actually had a resaon for once! Total count for the day: 3
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Why? Why do you do this to me, Portia? I can't believe it.... I'm going to go cry. I'm her, by the way. Total count today: two. And bob (and anti-ssaarrmmarmaasrmasrmasrmasmrmasrmasr), the reason I wanted to do this was to show you how often I get on this site, which, for today, may be lower than normal.
Are you attempting to say my nym ten times fast?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

No. I'm just trying to remember what letter comes more than once and which one doesn't. It's just easier my way. Anti-assasrmasrmasmrasmrmasrmamsrmamsrmasrmamsrmasmrmasrmamsramsrmasrmsmrmasrmasrmamsrmasrmasrmamrsmasrmamsrm. If it was ten times fast before, that was twenty-seven. Total for the day:4
Goober

Post by Goober »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:No. I'm just trying to remember what letter comes more than once and which one doesn't. It's just easier my way. Anti-assasrmasrmasmrasmrmasrmamsrmamsrmasrmamsrmasmrmasrmamsramsrmasrmsmrmasrmasrmamsrmasrmasrmamrsmasrmamsrm. If it was ten times fast before, that was twenty-seven. Total for the day:4
Actually it is pretty simple to remember Giovanni, there are two R's and two M's. Nothing complicated about that. :roll:
Giovanni Schwartz

Umm.. Yeah... Back to random 2.0 (I rue the day I lost thee!!!)... This Family Circus reminded me of the whole crayon thing. They learn to live with each other. Even if they have different names.
Giovanni Schwartz

Total for the day: 5. I think his name is facetiously more complicated than you make it sound. I think it's pretty good that I get them all in the right order...at first.
Giovanni Schwartz

six
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I'm fine with Anti-SARRMM's name. I do want it to be shorter, but then I'm a big fan of nicknames (not to mention that mine's huge). Here's something I discovered lately: the more nicknames I give someone, the more I am friends with them. My sister Random and my brother Patsy have so many nicknames from me that even I can't remember them all. And if I only call you by your name or 'friend' while you're trying to get me interested in you, perhaps you should back off... :roll:
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:
Actually it is pretty simple to remember Giovanni, there are two R's and two M's. Nothing complicated about that. :roll:
Actually, it is fairly complicated. Because in actuality, there is an algorithm containing deep secrets embedded in my Nym. That Giovanni happened to solve.

in fact, sometimes this, and this occurs when others manage to glimpse at it.

In any case, at least I abbreviate my Nym.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

What's it an abbreviation for? I don't think I ever was told.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:What's it an abbreviation for? I don't think I ever was told.
Super-Awkward Recently Returned Missionary Man (or something very close to that)
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Katya wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:What's it an abbreviation for? I don't think I ever was told.
Super-Awkward Recently Returned Missionary Man (or something very close to that)
I believe that's it. And herein lies the problem; how do you give someone a nickname based off of that? I'm the nickname master, and I have yet to come up with something.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Whenever I read his 'nym, I just pronounce it "Sam" in my head.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

ahem. wrote:Whenever I read his 'nym, I just pronounce it "Sam" in my head.
I like this idea. Anti-SARRMM, I dub thee 'Sam.'
Giovanni Schwartz

Sam, meet bob. bob, meet Fred. Fred sees a cat. Do you like green eggs and ham?