Daily Universe editorial: Thurs., June 5th

Your chance to pontificate on the subject of your choice. (Please keep it PG-rated.)
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

I'm kinda wanting to make me one....
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Alas, for I am not a neopet. And I am too lazy to get into my account, dump a pet a make a new one.
Do they die? I think mine should be dead....it has been a few years. Maybe it's a survivor, but I'm too afraid to look.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

chillygator wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Alas, for I am not a neopet. And I am too lazy to get into my account, dump a pet a make a new one.
Do they die? I think mine should be dead....it has been a few years. Maybe it's a survivor, but I'm too afraid to look.
Nope. That is the funny thing. I more or less kept them fed three years ago, went on the mission without giving my sister the password, and only found out that they were still alive when I logged in to see a message that Random sent me a few weeks ago.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
chillygator wrote:
Nope. That is the funny thing. I more or less kept them fed three years ago, went on the mission without giving my sister the password, and only found out that they were still alive when I logged in to see a message that Random sent me a few weeks ago.
I think they deleted my original account... I stopped after like 4th grade.... and now it's not there.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Oooh, mine is still alive. And just as cute as ever. Man, that split paintbrush was such a good investment.

In other news, my sisters defriended me on myspace, which means I also don't sign in there, either. Brats (o:
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

chillygator wrote:Oooh, mine is still alive. And just as cute as ever. Man, that split paintbrush was such a good investment.

In other news, my sisters defriended me on myspace, which means I also don't sign in there, either. Brats (o:
Why would your own family defriend you? You know, I never found any paintbrushes... I was such an unlucky child.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

xkcd *** wrote: Why would your own family defriend you? You know, I never found any paintbrushes... I was such an unlucky child.
Maybe because I haven't seen them in three years? Oh well.

Keep playing, xkcd, some day you, too, will find the paintbrush.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

chillygator wrote:
xkcd *** wrote: Why would your own family defriend you? You know, I never found any paintbrushes... I was such an unlucky child.
Maybe because I haven't seen them in three years? Oh well.

Keep playing, xkcd, some day you, too, will find the paintbrush.
1. So, your sisters have friendships with expiration dates? Or do you have to renew a subscription or something.

2. I can't play now, the name xkcd is already taken.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:I love how it says she was last spotted "a long, long time ago".

All the fellow neopets in your group are crying... Why is this bob?
They're not her neopets I believe, and they're probably starving to death.
They're Goober's, if I remember correctly. I have two accounts myself, with oddly-named pets and stuff. I still get on there every now and then, when I really want to play a game and want to get something out of it... I have a lot of neopoints now... I should do something with them.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.