A question for THIS board...

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:I can see ahem.'s point. I went back and read through it and it is certainly one of the most disjointed threads I have ever read, which is saying something.
Shall we fetch the handcuffs for the crime of disjointed threads then? I'd plead innocent, but the proof is all there.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hey, no one ever said it was a bad thing. :)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Hey, no one ever said it was a bad thing. :)
Except for Ahem. getting a headache over being imaginary. After all, like Pinocchio, Ahem. just wants to be a real girl.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote:Hey, no one ever said it was a bad thing. :)
Except for Ahem. getting a headache over being imaginary. After all, like Pinocchio, Ahem. just wants to be a real girl.
I wanna be a real girl, too! (actually, when I first got on this board, both bob and I were mistaken for guys)
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:After all, like Pinocchio, Ahem. just wants to be a real girl.
:|

I am a real girl!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

ahem. wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:After all, like Pinocchio, Ahem. just wants to be a real girl.

I am a real girl!
Hmmn... but as far as we know you're just one of those food people that you post pictures of in your blog so much...

But I suppose we ought to give the benefit of the doubt, right, maybe ask for some proof or evidence that you are indeed a real girl?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
ahem. wrote:

I am a real girl!
Hmmn... but as far as we know you're just one of those food people that you post pictures of in your blog so much...

But I suppose we ought to give the benefit of the doubt, right, maybe ask for some proof or evidence that you are indeed a real girl?
I have met and hung out with the real girl in question, and I can attest to her real-ness.

That good enough? ; )
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
I have met and hung out with the real girl in question, and I can attest to her real-ness.

That good enough? ; )
You are a woman of your word, whose honesty checks out, so it is acceptable

Ahem., your existence has been proved by Bob, your successor. Good choice by the way.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Woot!

I feel validated now.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Oh, I can testify of ahem.'s existence as well, if it matters.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:Oh, I can testify of ahem.'s existence as well, if it matters.
That's right. You were there. And you helped keep me from going insane. : D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

What can I say, sanity follows me like a little lost fruit bat. :)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Oh, I can testify of ahem.'s existence as well, if it matters.
And fulfilling the two witness rule too.

So should my title be changed to Lord of improbable insanity or something like that?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
And fulfilling the two witness rule too.

So should my title be changed to Lord of improbable insanity or something like that?
Psh. No. I like the one you have now. : D
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Wait, what? Food people on MY blog? I'm confused...
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

ahem. wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Don't ignore those peanut people or the olive killing the cucumber. You know they're there.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

ahem. wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
The peanuts, most recently. Having a funeral for their friends in the jar.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Blast. Sam beat me.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Blast. Sam beat me.
:P
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Haha! I like Sam's title too.