A question for THIS board...

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Oh, those food people.

Alright then.

And I am quite pleased with Sam's title as well. It fits him perfectly! Who was the brilliant person who decided to bequeath it upon him?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

ahem. wrote:Oh, those food people.

Alright then.

And I am quite pleased with Sam's title as well. It fits him perfectly! Who was the brilliant person who decided to bequeath it upon him?
: DDDDDDDD
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

The only thing that would make this sweeter would be if SWKT were to come and mock me on the day my annoyance was recognized by the board.

I guess werf will just have to do it some other time then.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Did he die? He hasn't been around for a while.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Did he die? He hasn't been around for a while.
Maybe we drove him away with the powerpuff comment. I hope we didn't.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Bob, a smileyface emoticon with that many smiles kind of looks like it has multiple chins.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Wisteria wrote:Bob, a smileyface emoticon with that many smiles kind of looks like it has multiple chins.
I know. But I couldn't think of another way to show my glee.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Lots of exclamation points. And ones. And maybe strange formatting. Also hitting the keyboard in wild abandon. Like this:

****i'm So ExCiTeD!!!!!11!!!***** glkajglakjglakjglakgj

...at least, that's how my younger sisters show texty glee. Not that they're often gleeful; totally emo. That's different, though.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

chillygator wrote:Lots of exclamation points. And ones. And maybe strange formatting. Also hitting the keyboard in wild abandon. Like this:

...at least, that's how my younger sisters show texty glee. Not that they're often gleeful; totally emo. That's different, though.
So to express all the emo, d o you sp ace words and try a nd mak e th em sound sad, with lots of frownie faces? :( :'( ?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

chillygator wrote:Lots of exclamation points. And ones. And maybe strange formatting. Also hitting the keyboard in wild abandon. Like this:

I'd rather have multiple chins, actually.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Did he die? He hasn't been around for a while.
All the sudden this makes me laugh. I'm not sure if I know why.