Over hours questions

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

Post by Portia »

Tangerine wrote:And.. I apologize for being mean to Portia.
Thanks. I'll keep in mind your preffered mode of address in the future. :)

Hobbes: "HATback." I like it.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Ooo ooo ooo!!! What about this one? In that one, Tangerine calls herself Tangy!
Tangerine

Post by Tangerine »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ooo ooo ooo!!! What about this one? In that one, Tangerine calls herself Tangy!
Umm... you might notice that I never mentioned that it bugged me when I called myself Tangy.

Sometimes I call myself Hannah Montana too, and it doesn't bother me a bit. But if Portia did it, I would seethe with rage. Or if anyone else did it, for that matter. Like my religion professor, for example... all winter semester.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Tangerine wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ooo ooo ooo!!! What about this one? In that one, Tangerine calls herself Tangy!
Umm... you might notice that I never mentioned that it bugged me when I called myself Tangy.

Sometimes I call myself Hannah Montana too, and it doesn't bother me a bit. But if Portia did it, I would seethe with rage. Or if anyone else did it, for that matter. Like my religion professor, for example... all winter semester.
And we, who do not live in your brain, are supposed to know all of this . . . how?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Aren't you sopposed to be omniscient, Katya? At least I have an excuse!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Aren't you sopposed to be omniscient, Katya? At least I have an excuse!
Heh. Touchée.