Hobbes

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Sharona Fleming

Hobbes

Post by Sharona Fleming »

Boy, am I glad that Hobbes isn't on the retirement list. Sad am I about The Cleaning Lady though. I salute her for her good work as a writer.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Re: Hobbes

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Sharona Fleming wrote:Boy, am I glad that Hobbes isn't on the retirement list. Sad am I about The Cleaning Lady though. I salute her for her good work as a writer.
I agree. There would be much mourning, much weeping and gnashing of teeth if Hobbes, decides to retire.

I too salute The Cleaning Lady, for all the time she dedicated to answer our questions. I also propose a minute of silence...
Last edited by Nanti-SARRMM on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
vorpal blade

Post by vorpal blade »

I really enjoyed reading the Cleaning Lady's replies. Some of her answers were quite profound. I'll miss her.
jooniper

Post by jooniper »

I'll REALLY miss The Cleaning Lady. Her posts always seem to say what I would want to say if I were a writer. I could have guessed the Madame Mim thing though. Both pseudonyms were appreciated.

Post by 727 »

I really like how she just came from left field, that was cool. I noticed how when she first showed up it was the occasional tidbit on baby-having or something, then it was broken wide open by that awesome response on the baby clothes, then WHA BAM! Tons of awesome answers every day!

Soooo, with all the writers retiring, have you guys been looking over the applications lately...?
Could you please walk back through the detectors again and empty out your backpack?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

727 wrote: Soooo, with all the writers retiring, have you guys been looking over the applications lately...?
Nope, I probably have offended them all in one way or another, and probably am to crazy and inane for them.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.

Post by 727 »

Not you Je... Sam
Could you please walk back through the detectors again and empty out your backpack?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Bob is totally not, at this moment, in the process of finishing an application.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

I hope TCL will continue under at least one of her pseudonyms on here. You were one of my favorites. And you have a very cute baby, and I don't even like babies. Good luck in everything!
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

727 wrote:Not you Je... Sam
ff Me... Nanti-SARRMM
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Oy! Leave the man alone!

Which I say because I'm taking the high road instead of providing the last letters, which I know.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I'll do it then: Taoisanawesomewriter
Last edited by Giovanni Schwartz on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Oh, so glad people respect anonymity and all that around here, even of the average reader. So nice to know.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'll do it then: gioloveshannahmontana
Are you for serious? If you are...
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'll do it then: gioloveshannahmontana
Are you for serious? If you are...
Oh those poor poor inhabitants of etchisketchistan.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

seriously, who still reads the board anymore...
Azriel

Post by Azriel »

bismark wrote:seriously, who still reads the board anymore...
Not me.
Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

bismark wrote:seriously, who still reads the board anymore...
Why are you so depressing?
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

don't mess with bismark.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Azriel wrote:
Not me.
Az! You live!! Welcome back to the internet.