That one where Rating Pending said that he wished that...

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Giovanni Schwartz

That one where Rating Pending said that he wished that...

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

...that picture had gotten more press.

Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

What does the headline say?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

I don't know. I was going to apologize for the poor picture quality because it was uploaded from my phone that had the crappy camera to the facebook mobile upload account, then downloaded onto my computer, then uploaded onto Flickr, then moved to here. And I first uploaded it onto facebook on... April 4. So I don't think I could find the newspaper again, even if I wanted to.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I don't know. I was going to apologize for the poor picture quality because it was uploaded from my phone that had the crappy camera to the facebook mobile upload account, then downloaded onto my computer, then uploaded onto Flickr, then moved to here. And I first uploaded it onto facebook on... April 4. So I don't think I could find the newspaper again, even if I wanted to.
Which newspaper was it?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

The East Valley Tribune. So it might have actually been on April 4, or it oculd have been months before that.