Twilight--Not some awe but full awe

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote: I'm not sure he ever came out and officially said he was Orb 360, but he is.
He did.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

My bad. That's why I said I wasn't sure. And I was too lazy/busy to actually search for it. Thanks.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise

Post by 361 »

Wisteria wrote:I'm pretty sure that 361 is poking fun at Gilbert by mimicking how he tried to get Anne's attention in class by pulling her hair and calling her carrots. To which I say, any young teenage boy is going to act funny around girls. You notice that after Gilbert grew up and matured somewhat, he cast off his childishness and there is no other record of him pulling hair.
Bingo...
Portia

Post by Portia »

But see? I like that Gilbert seems human like that. Edward is too perfect/imperturbable/oooooold, and that bugs.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Portia wrote:But see? I like that Gilbert seems human like that. Edward is too perfect/imperturbable/oooooold, and that bugs.
Because he's too busy salivating at the delicious steak before his eyes to really do anything romantic.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.

Post by 361 »

Portia wrote:But see? I like that Gilbert seems human like that. Edward is too perfect/imperturbable/oooooold, and that bugs.
Well I was mimicking Gilbert's actions in order to seduce you Portia...
vorpal blade

Post by vorpal blade »

Really? I thought Edward acted like a jerk.

Post by 361 »

One man's jerk is countless 14 year old girls' dream boat...