#50094--Childish Giggle of the Day

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Darth Fedora

#50094--Childish Giggle of the Day

Post by Darth Fedora »

"I assume you mean while they are still in vitro, because I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that childbirth is the most painful thing ever."

Ummm...in utero maybe? I don't think in vitro babies are gonna be bruising their mommies a lot. lolz!
Tao

Post by Tao »

Whew, glad to see that people can still read posts. Going 200 questions without any new "Reader Response" was a little surprising, to say the least.

I had hoped to put in my thoughts on this question, but have been severely strapped for time, much less online time.
Broken ribs are not uncommon occurrences, especially if the mother is carrying the baby high. And, unfortunately, there isn't much of anything anyone can do about it either....

Glad to be male, never to face it personally. Glad (eh...) to be single, and not to have someone I care for in pain with nothing to be done.
He who knows others is clever;
He who knows himself has discernment.
He who overcomes others has force;
He who overcomes himself is strong. 33:1-4
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

Eh, it all pays off in the end. I saw my sister that liked kids but wasn't especially known for going crazy over them transform into a proud mother who wants to tell every detail of my nephew's day almost overnight. :D

Anyone surprised habiba hasn't been quoted by anyone on here today? Y'all know which quote I'm talking about.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I'm just wondering if this question was brought on by Bella's demon baby.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Actually, I asked the question. And my baby ain't no demon. He's kind of a bully these days, though.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Oh. Good. I hate to think that there are people who take Twilight that seriously.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

My aunt almost got in a car accident when my cousin kicked once.