Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Someone else says "aye"? Cool.
Aye.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

He he. I am writing this while using a 42" plasma screen as my monitor! :)
Last edited by Fredjikrang on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

What will? That sounds like a different sentence than it really is.
Giovanni Schwartz

"And let's sometimes be nice so people will think we're an actual person and not just a mean alter ego."---SWKT
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hehe. I just noticed that one of my email folders has 22222 emails in it. :D
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Fredjikrang wrote:Hehe. I just noticed that one of my email folders has 22222 emails in it. :D
??!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Hehe. I just noticed that one of my email folders has 22222 emails in it. :D
That's a bit of spam. Spam spam spam spam on the side of spam...
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Actually, not a single one of those messages is spam. :)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Actually, not a single one of those messages is spam. :)
Oh? Wow. Busy guy.
Giovanni Schwartz

One of my email folders has 396 messages in it... that I haven't opened. I don't know how many are really in it. Those are all mail from colleges trying to recruit me. (My personal favorite was the one I got from SMU.)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

In other randomness....

Just something that got me laughing when I saw it.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Wow! lol. :D
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:One of my email folders has 396 messages in it... that I haven't opened. I don't know how many are really in it. Those are all mail from colleges trying to recruit me. (My personal favorite was the one I got from SMU.)
Don't make fun of SMU. They almost got a Supreme Court Justice. Okay, well, it wasn't that close.
- Benvolio
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:One of my email folders has 396 messages in it... that I haven't opened. I don't know how many are really in it. Those are all mail from colleges trying to recruit me. (My personal favorite was the one I got from SMU.)
It would have been way funnier if SMU stood for Saint Mary's University (but it isn't, because the actual name is Saint Mary's College of California)... BTW, Saint Mary's is an all girls school
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni, if Saint Mary's is recruiting you, I'd be worried.
Portia

Post by Portia »

This could be a funny blog idea. Posting college recruitment letters.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

My friends,

I shall not be here until late Saturday at the earliest. I bid you all a fond farewell and will see you later.

'Cause I know you guys will all miss me when I don't post for a couple of days. : D

-bob
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:My friends,

I shall not be here until late Saturday at the earliest. I bid you all a fond farewell and will see you later.

'Cause I know you guys will all miss me when I don't post for a couple of days. : D

-bob
Indeed we shall. And then you will berate us for posting so much in your absence. ;)
Giovanni Schwartz

Portia wrote:
This could be a funny blog idea. Posting college recruitment letters.

I did show you the haiku one, right?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote: I did show you the haiku one, right?
Yes you did.