Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I might! Still wrong!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

S... C... K... W... M? (I thought about guessing T, because then the letters could be rearranged to spell SWKT.)
Giovanni Schwartz

E? L? A? F? M? Hah. Those letters could almost spell female.
Giovanni Schwartz

H?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

One of those last few!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Goober

Post by Goober »

I could possibly help you out with her name but I think that is forbidden. Sorry chico.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Aye, you had better not, Goober.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Yaya! for BYU and winning football games! and yay for me getting paid to watch them!
Giovanni Schwartz

bobtheenchantedone wrote:One of those last few!
Which set of thos last few? And do you know Sam in real life?
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

Goober wrote:Yaya! for BYU and winning football games! and yay for me getting paid to watch them!
Football? Blech... Give me some good badminton or volleyball any day. : D
woe me
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Mm... not always. Sometimes you look quite dashing. ; )
A budding board romance? How sweet.
But let's not forget this...
bobtheenchantedone wrote:I doubt he'll stay away long, one way or another.
So medear, why do you doubt that he won't stay away? Clearly he has some mental and psychological issues to deal with, but maybe you do know him more. Of course with Orbster here, it looks like if Mr. Nanti hadn't left, it would be a love triangle of sorts... So maybe that's why he left! Out of pains of love! I... think... maybe this sheds new light on him...

That's quite romantic of him actually.

As for the rest of you, I'm surprised you're not disgruntled that he only said goodbye to Bob. Aren't you all supposed to be friends or something?
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

D'artagnan wrote:
As for the rest of you, I'm surprised you're not disgruntled that he only said goodbye to Bob. Aren't you all supposed to be friends or something?
Actually, I still talk to him. Since we are friends, we don't have to rely on this message board for communication.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Oh, and I have a message from Sam. He says that "whoever the new swkt is, is just bored and probably doing this for attention or something. Ignore him and he may go away"

:^D And don't be surprised if he puts in a guest apperence.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

D'artagnan wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Mm... not always. Sometimes you look quite dashing. ; )
A budding board romance? How sweet.
But let's not forget this...
bobtheenchantedone wrote:I doubt he'll stay away long, one way or another.
So medear, why do you doubt that he won't stay away? Clearly he has some mental and psychological issues to deal with, but maybe you do know him more. Of course with Orbster here, it looks like if Mr. Nanti hadn't left, it would be a love triangle of sorts... So maybe that's why he left! Out of pains of love! I... think... maybe this sheds new light on him...

That's quite romantic of him actually.

People always told me be careful of what you do and dont go around breaking young girls hearts...
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

orb360 wrote:
People always told me be careful of what you do and dont go around breaking young girls hearts...
That's a good motto. I approve.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

How is he the new SWKT? All he does is say stupid things. I only say awesome and true things. So there.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:One of those last few!
Which set of thos last few? And do you know Sam in real life?
One of the last six or so. And yes I do. I know severals of these people.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:How is he the new SWKT? All he does is say stupid things. I only say awesome and true things. So there.
I have no quarrel with you, master parachuter. Nor do I claim to be a new and better you. Those were Sarrmmatical's word's. Not mine.

And am I to be scared if he shows up unexpectedly? It only goes to show he can't live what he says. A person who says something but does something else... hmmn, what is that called? Oh, I remember, it starts with H and rhymes with hippo critters.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

SWKT Parachuter wrote:How is he the new SWKT? All he does is say stupid things. I only say awesome and true things. So there.
True... while you say things that are akin to being gently whipped to death with witty shoelaces, Dart over there goes straight for the heart with an arrow. A slightly dull arrow.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
True... while you say things that are akin to being gently whipped to death with witty shoelaces, Dart over there goes straight for the heart with an arrow. A slightly dull arrow.
and sqrt(-1) is just off the wall... O_o
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.