Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: True... while you say things that are akin to being gently whipped to death with witty shoelaces, Dart over there goes straight for the heart with an arrow. A slightly dull arrow.
At least I know how to aim.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

D'artagnan wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: True... while you say things that are akin to being gently whipped to death with witty shoelaces, Dart over there goes straight for the heart with an arrow. A slightly dull arrow.
At least I know how to aim.
Yeah... You're brother is always making a mess of the bathroom.
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I had some complicated, eloquent thing to say to Dart about something, but I couldn't do it during Spanish and now that I'm in Music I can't remember it.

I'll just say that if you go by what's been said on the board here, there would be more than a triangle. And in real life, there's nothing at all. So... I really doubt that's why Sam left, romantic as that may be.

I think he won't be able to stay away because I tried that once and lasted about a week.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
I think he won't be able to stay away because I tried that once and lasted about a week.
I did it for lent this year.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I tried to stay away from wheat for Lent. That lasted about a week too.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Ever tried Ramadan? It's a beast.

And I kinda don't like Dart.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I agree... I also enjoy coming up with shortened nyms for people.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I just don't want to misspell 'D'artagnan' fifteen different ways.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

D'artagnan wrote:Clearly he has some mental and psychological issues to deal with, but maybe you do know him more.
Dude. Stop. Now. I don't know if this is some twisted joke or if I have somehow offended you greatly, but just because you get irritated does not not give you the right to criticize and demean me behind some internet alias, especially when I become absent. I mean honestly. Now I would appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself, no one wants to read about someone trashing on another member of the message board, it's unbecoming. (Except you SWKT, you're always welcome to comment what you will)

As for why I left, well it really is none of your business, but I do have school things to accomplish and sort out. You hopefully know how it goes.
Bobtheenchantedone wrote:I'll just say that if you go by what's been said on the board here, there would be more than a triangle. And in real life, there's nothing at all. So... I really doubt that's why Sam left, romantic as that may be.
And alas, had I been in better humor to consider all the options, I would have left in such a way. Alas, for now I cannot bid farewell to such a lovely creature as Bob. Clearly, my heart has broken at the inability to do so. I will have to withhold those pains for another day, until I become an old cynical homeless man. Clearly this will gnaw and tear at my soul till I am nothing but a blackened shell.
Last edited by Nanti-SARRMM on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:(Excpet you SWKT, you're always welcome to comment what you will)
Oh snap, I'm above the law!
I like you sucking up to me but I still think you should use spell check.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

My sisters sent me a letter! And the youngest that knows how to write closed hers LOVE ME! LOVE ME!
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Unit of Energy wrote:My sisters sent me a letter! And the youngest that knows how to write closed hers LOVE ME! LOVE ME!
That's cute... Craig sent us a family email today.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

xkcd *** wrote:Ever tried Ramadan? It's a beast.

I meant that I don't like him in general. I'm okay with calling him "dart". I'm just not okay with him.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote: Oh snap, I'm above the law!
I like you sucking up to me but I still think you should use spell check.
Heh, somehow I doubt if you would really listen to me if I asked you to cut it out.

As for spell check, I must have missed Firefox's spell checker on that.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

xkcd *** wrote:

I meant that I don't like him in general. I'm okay with calling him "dart". I'm just not okay with him.
Just so's you know, I knew that. I was answering Gio. I don't yet know what to think of Dart, so I didn't say anything about that.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:

Just so's you know, I knew that. I was answering Gio. I don't yet know what to think of Dart, so I didn't say anything about that.
I am modifying Dart's nickname... He always seems kinda down and pessimistic... One might say he's kinda blue...

So from now on he will be known as...

Blue Dart!
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:Clearly he has some mental and psychological issues to deal with, but maybe you do know him more.
Dude. Stop. Now. I don't know if this is some twisted joke or if I have somehow offended you greatly, but just because you get irritated does not not give you the right to criticize and demean me behind some internet alias, especially when I become absent. I mean honestly. Now I would appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself, no one wants to read about someone trashing on another member of the message board, it's unbecoming. (Except you SWKT, you're always welcome to comment what you will)

As for why I left, well it really is none of your business, but I do have school things to accomplish and sort out. You hopefully know how it goes.
You know... It's kind of hard to take you serious when you try and end with some tripe of melodramatic humor... it sort of cuts yours legs out from under you.

Hmmn... sigh If you are going to get so uptight, I guess I will stop, but only if Goober asks me to stop.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Wow, there are a LOT of people on right now . . .
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Wow, there are a LOT of people on right now . . .
But nowhere near 53.

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

xkcd *** wrote:
TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Wow, there are a LOT of people on right now . . .
But nowhere near 53.
I really think that 53 is a mistake...