True apology

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

True apology

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I know this whole entanglement with Dart has caused a lot of stressed and angered feelings, and for my part and more, I am apologizing.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Well, if we are apologizing. I apologize Giovanni for having insulted you. We did get off to a rocky start, and for myself, I apologize for having the head the size of a boulder. It really should be sedimentary to be friendly, but unfortunately my behavior was like the gravel; strewn everywhere and worthless.

And Mr. SARRMM, well you already have my apology through other modes and means. But I want to apologize publicy for my stony behavior and for all my critical and demeaning remarks.

I think I shall go and enjoy life, too much passes me by posting here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Who are you?
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Who are you?
Just a figment of your imagination. Also see Bigfoot, the Yeti and the monster that lives under your bed. Why do you ask?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Hmm... I don't know. Why don't you tell me!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Hmm... I don't know. Why don't you tell me!
Gio, just leave him be. He clearly gets rises out of irritating people.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Hmm... I don't know. Why don't you tell me!
Gio, just leave him be. He clearly gets rises out of irritating people.
I don't get it. It may be immature to emphasize my ingenuity at my alleriteration and prose, or whatever you call it, but I didn't think it was so bad as to irritate you both.

So does this mean I shouldn't even attempt posting poetry in the future? I mean, if everyone is going to be so offended by one literary technique, I best not.