Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I read all those posts, and I don't remember what a single one of them said.

Oh wait, I'll add bob as a buddy or whatever. And I also enjoy gtalking with people.: gio(dot)schwartz
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

So... my mother and I are watching TV. And we see the beginning of a show called My Big Redneck Wedding. Stuff about food, yeah, the mother doesn't like the dress, yeah, the couple sitting next to each other... "He's my brother." "She's my sister."

Wait. What?

Back to the mother - "You will marry your brother whether you like it or not."

WHAT?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

xzlpo8ink uunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkn mml0
54rederdedr432wq H BUCY V%WE$WTCN UVV CZ CZ%C^CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC VJL ;/ .KKU NK32RRRRT54TTTTTTTTREDSZ FV `W

This is what Caitlin had to say.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.

Post by 361 »

Um... I think that's kinda... illegal?

I mean... incest _is_ still illegal in the US right?
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

361 wrote:Um... I think that's kinda... illegal?

I mean... incest _is_ still illegal in the US right?
My brother and sister used to joke that they were each other's back up. That is, if they were about 40 and neither one of them was married they'd move to Arkansas and get married. Of course, my sister had to go and get married, so that ended that. But, we joked about it. Whether or not it's legal...
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Back to the mother - "You will marry your brother whether you like it or not."
Well, that's brotherly love for you. The good thing is that the dowry stays in the family, right? And technically your father doesn't even need to give you away. It makes things so much simpler.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I may have found my new major! (of course, I might hate the classes once I start taking them, but it sounds cool)

Computer Science with Animation Emphasis. :^D
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Just a cool video to watch when you have access to youtube.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

katydid-

I saw you today. I don't think you noticed me. I'm not a stalker, I promise

-M&M
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

There once was a man named Bertold
Who drank beer whenever it got cold
He reached for his cup
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!!!
Oh snap, you just got limerickrolled.
katydid

Post by katydid »

Yellow M&M- I saw you too, but you were in the other line and I didn't want you to think I was a creepy stalker either. How about let's be friends, so we don't have to think we're being creepy stalkers. Deal?
Also, I saw Sam, but I'm positive he didn't see me.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

katydid wrote:Yellow M&M- I saw you too, but you were in the other line and I didn't want you to think I was a creepy stalker either. How about let's be friends, so we don't have to think we're being creepy stalkers. Deal?
I am sorry I didn't look to where you might have been Katydid. Feel free to shout out "Sam" if you seem me and I don't happen to. Was it when I was eating ice cream?
katydid

Post by katydid »

No, you just passed by me in the Cougareat. But I was wearing my spiffy Cougareat hat at the time, so I wouldn't really expect you to recognize me anyway. Next time, I'll definitely yell hi.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

katydid wrote:Yellow M&M- I saw you too, but you were in the other line and I didn't want you to think I was a creepy stalker either. How about let's be friends, so we don't have to think we're being creepy stalkers. Deal?
Deal! You were actually helping my old D&C teacher, which was weird.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Well, while katydid and Sam and M&M were seeing each other I was getting written up in the library. Yeah, I was running late for work and simply forgot to check the book out. It was upsetting. They filed a report on me, like a real one with my address and birth date and everything.
Giovanni Schwartz

I was somewhere between Flagstaff and Mesa. Had a fun day trip today. And I blogged about it! That's two posts in two days! Yay me.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Unit of Energy wrote:Well, while katydid and Sam and M&M were seeing each other I was getting written up in the library. Yeah, I was running late for work and simply forgot to check the book out. It was upsetting. They filed a report on me, like a real one with my address and birth date and everything.
Technically I didn't see either of them. Katydid was the one doing the seeing.

And so Unit, you are saying that if I bribe the security guards enough, then I will know your name?
Giovanni Schwartz

I'm trying to decide if my friend meant to make his status say "Motorhome had an epically amazing day yesterday". I think he meant especially.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Unit of Energy wrote:Well, while katydid and Sam and M&M were seeing each other I was getting written up in the library. Yeah, I was running late for work and simply forgot to check the book out. It was upsetting. They filed a report on me, like a real one with my address and birth date and everything.
Technically I didn't see either of them. Katydid was the one doing the seeing.

And so Unit, you are saying that if I bribe the security guards enough, then I will know your name?
Well, maybe. Or you could just ask me. Of course that's less fun, but also less creepy.
Giovanni Schwartz

Dear Unit of Energy,

What's your real name?

Yours truly,
Giovanni Schwartz