Random Thread V

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

You know, I think that about as often as not, I type my name and/or password wrong.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Hey! Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Provo High! Go! GO I SAY! It's too late to see my brother play as Benjamin, but you can still see him in the chorus, and my sister Random is still the singing dancing sheep. Go see them!

I dare you!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Hey! Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Provo High! Go! GO I SAY! It's too late to see my brother play as Benjamin, but you can still see him in the chorus, and my sister Random is still the singing dancing sheep. Go see them!

I dare you!
Should we organize a time to all go at once as a group?
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Dear Nantipoo,
I guess I just don't feel like wasting my limited time on some forum where people post lots of dumb stuff. I mean, I'm still in contact with people who read this, so if you post something really stupid, maybe I'll still hear about it and mock you. Don't lose hope, you masochistic angelpie!

XOXO 4evr,
SWKT Parachuter
Giovanni Schwartz

BAck to forever ago and guessing bob's name: H or A?

Also, speaking of guessing letters, it took me all of a try and a half to figure out my friend's newest crush's name.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:Hey! Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Provo High! Go! GO I SAY! It's too late to see my brother play as Benjamin, but you can still see him in the chorus, and my sister Random is still the singing dancing sheep. Go see them!

I dare you!
Should we organize a time to all go at once as a group?
The next showing is Friday, just so's you all know. And I probably won't go again. But you should all go!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Neither, dear Gio.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So what else new?
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Hmm, new? Well, I'm grasping at straws for a 5 hour project due tomorrow, I'm 6,000 words behind nanowrimo and am a little stuck, and I have a free friday night with nothing to do. Yay!

What about you?
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

Dang. I give up. I'm just not as skilled of a stalker as Chilly is. : )
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Dang. I give up. I'm just not as skilled of a stalker as Chilly is. : )
Her full name includes those two letters at least once.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

...yes. Yes, that's correct. (Had to think about it for a minute.)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So don't give up Gio. You'll find out the other 11 letters (not including repeats) of her full name some day.
Giovanni Schwartz

Do any of you ever just not care about doing homework?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Ho yes. Part of the reason I'm so behind in Spanish, that is.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

And the reason I am behind in my math and low level programming class.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Why do you think I love the board so much? If I wanted to do homework I wouldn't have a computer in my room.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

I am not doing homework for a good reason... I am deciding what to do for Christmas... I think I am going to get together a couple friends and have a party with these http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/ab3f/ (NO, they don't contain any caffeine). I am pretty excited, and I would totally invite you guys... except that BYU is exactly 666 miles from my house. Serious! And even with gas prices at 2.09 (I know, when I saw that last week I gasped), that would still cost you like a few hundred dollars to get here.. probably better to pay the $20 for yourself :P
Giovanni Schwartz

Those are kinda funny.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Werf_Must wrote:I am not doing homework for a good reason... I am deciding what to do for Christmas... I think I am going to get together a couple friends and have a party with these http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/ab3f/ (NO, they don't contain any caffeine). I am pretty excited, and I would totally invite you guys... except that BYU is exactly 666 miles from my house. Serious! And even with gas prices at 2.09 (I know, when I saw that last week I gasped), that would still cost you like a few hundred dollars to get here.. probably better to pay the $20 for yourself :P
Actually, with my car it'd cost forty dollars to get there, so $80 round trip.