Grades!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Grades!

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

So! I have a question. Say you got some grades you weren't the happiest with, and want to retake the classes. Do you have to retake them the next semester, or will it be okay if you retake them later?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Re: Grades!

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:So! I have a question. Say you got some grades you weren't the happiest with, and want to retake the classes. Do you have to retake them the next semester, or will it be okay if you retake them later?
It is ok if you retake them later, unless you take an incomplete I think. But you can take the class over whenever really.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Yup.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

Yeah, you can definitely take them whenever, but the sooner you take them, the sooner your GPA will recover.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

And the higher the chance you will remember information from last semester (assuming it is a class where you memorize information)
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Unfortunately, it seems to be nigh impossible to retake the classes this semester. : P
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

I've retaken classes both immediately thereafter, and a year later, and it worked out fine. One thing to note: if you're on a scholarship, you have to wait at least a year. I don't know how strictly this is enforced, though.