What I see when I visit here

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

What I see when I visit here

Post by Laser Jock »

Tao

Post by Tao »

Oy vey. After the swirly sorbet that I'm seeing right now? that looks pretty darn soothing.

Oh my poor retinas.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Don't look at me! I ain't done nothin' this time.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Whatever happened, it appears to be back to normal...
Laser Jock
Tech Admin

Post by Laser Jock »

Tao wrote:Oy vey. After the swirly sorbet that I'm seeing right now? that looks pretty darn soothing.

Oh my poor retinas.
Swirly sorbet is an incredibly apt description. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the "before." I'm sure it appeals to other people, but not me. :)

(I took advantage of Firefox's support for user style sheets, which allow you to customize the CSS for sites you visit; other browsers typically allow custom style sheets as well, but I'm not sure which ones besides Firefox allow you to change things on a per-site basis. Stylish, an add-on for Firefox, makes installing and tweaking style sheets fairly painless. I used this style sheet, and added a tweak to get rid of certain graphics on a couple of the main pages. It doesn't appear to be completely compatible with the [back-to-normal] current theme, though, so you may want to try out some of the other style sheets on that site; there are a couple dozen that match a search for phpbb.)

I disabled that style sheet for now, but now that I have Stylish installed I just may have to play around with customizing other sites...