Random Ramblings and the Deathly Hallows

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Re: Random Ramblings and the Deathly Hallows

Post by yellow m&m »

@mico thanks. it ended up going pretty good. not awkward or anything. still not certain what's going to happen in the future...
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

Yellow M&M, I already told you this, but I'm thrilled for you and the way things are going right now.

And Craig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

Frollo is very bad for your self-esteem.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Not that anyone cares, but I did find out that 3d doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. Although I'm still hoping that changes in the next few weeks and months. After all, the interest is there. And I didn't destroy any chances because I didn't completely throw myself at him.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Now you know!
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

How'd you find out? Did you ask him?? Or did you use secret spy skills that girls just tend to use when scoping out potential relationships?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I went down there with the intent to dtr, but we ended up just talking about our days as per usual. My day happened to be spent with a former roommate who was bored because her BF of three days was sick and she couldn't hang out with him. He then said that relationships are overrated and I asked why he said that and the conversation went from there. But honestly it wasn't much different than a normal conversation for us, so I plan on maintaining the current relationship level, while developing friendships with other guys too. And I'll re-evaluate in a couple months.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Ah yes, the indirect approach. Discussing things generally when you really want to discuss them specifically.

I tend to use the indirect approach with my fiance when I'm trying to discuss relationship issues with him. Unfortunately, he has picked up on it and knows exactly what I'm really saying. I feel like my cover has been blown! I can't be all sneaky any more... But maybe that's a good thing. Probably.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

thebigcheese wrote:Ah yes, the indirect approach. Discussing things generally when you really want to discuss them specifically.

I tend to use the indirect approach with my fiance when I'm trying to discuss relationship issues with him. Unfortunately, he has picked up on it and knows exactly what I'm really saying. I feel like my cover has been blown! I can't be all sneaky any more... But maybe that's a good thing. Probably.
I know exactly what you mean. What if I want to dance around the topic instead of addressing it directly? ; )
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I wasn't intending to be indirect. I twice showed up at a guys door and forced him to go on a walk with me and discuss how he felt about me. But last night just didn't feel like the time to come out and say "I like you. You like me. Now what?"
Tao

Post by Tao »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
thebigcheese wrote:Ah yes, the indirect approach. Discussing things generally when you really want to discuss them specifically.

I know exactly what you mean. What if I want to dance around the topic instead of addressing it directly? ; )
Heh. Y'know those times, late at night, when you're all alone and wondering if you'll ever get married? This is the antithesis of that.

I'm not sure if it is healthy to have many of either moments, but danged if I'm not glad to be single all too often. All I'm in need of is a NCCB (Non-Commital Cuddle Buddy) and I'd be good to go.

Sooo, Indefinite Integral, how you doin?
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Tao, please do not hit on people using online forums. It's tacky.
Deus ab veritas
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Also, please disregard the following message from Bob.
Deus ab veritas
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Do not disregared the following message from me.

Marduk only has a girlfriend right now because he used an online forum to hit on one of the admins.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Bob, this is neither the time nor the place. Besides, it is well documented that YOU came on to ME.
Deus ab veritas
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Did not! I was all "Hey, thanks for being all level-headed in the Reader Response forum, that was kinda awesome. If your body is anywhere near as sexy as your intellect, then you should date and probably marry me." And you were all, "that's wierd on an online forum. If you'd like to compliment me, it perhaps would work better in person."

Okay, that's what Marduk wrote after breaking into my account.

What I really said: I was all "Hey, thanks for being all level-headed in the Reader Response firynm that was kinda awesome." And you were all "WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER PARTY SO I CAN MEET YOU I LIKE PEOPLE WHO COMPLIMENT ME HURR"
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I've just solved my problem. I've been looking for men in real life when I should be looking for them here.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Unit of Energy wrote:I've just solved my problem. I've been looking for men in real life when I should be looking for them here.
A...men?

I am not sure if I agree with that right now. I agreed with it 30 seconds ago but I changed my mind.

In other news, I'm in Kansas.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

that's alright, I didn't ever really believe it.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Unit of Energy wrote:I've just solved my problem. I've been looking for men in real life when I should be looking for them here.
I know this doesn't really work for me. I have trouble finding men online.
Deus ab veritas