#63712 ~ THE NAGE

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

stargirl

#63712 ~ THE NAGE

Post by stargirl »

Ahahahaha, this question amused me. Nicholas Cage (or the Nage, as i'm fond of calling him) is my most favorite actor to mock. :D

Most recently i watched Kick @$$ (not sure if i'm supposed to censor the title or not, so i'm going the only-sort-of-censored route :P ), in which the Nage has a pretty prominent part. It's the first role in which i've ever been able to take his acting seriously… probably because it's such an absurd character. The movie's rated R for very good reasons, so i wouldn't recommend it to those who may be offended/disturbed.
"She was illusive. She was today. She was tomorrow. She was the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl."
Imogen
Picky Interloper

Re: #63712 ~ THE NAGE

Post by Imogen »

Dude, Adaptation is in INCREDIBLE movie, though how could it not be with Meryl in it?
beautiful, dirty, rich
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Agreed, Adaptation and Raising Arizona are two of his movies I love.
stargirl

Post by stargirl »

Imogen wrote:Dude, Adaptation is in INCREDIBLE movie, though how could it not be with Meryl in it?
Good point. I will add it to my (extremely long) to-watch list.

As for Raising Arizona, it came out before i was born… but the screenshot of its trailer on the imdb page made me giggle! I might have to watch that one too, if only for the muttonchops
"She was illusive. She was today. She was tomorrow. She was the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl."
Yarjka

Post by Yarjka »

Here's an article a friend of mine wrote. It describes my love for Nic Cage pretty well.

Bottom line: he's a tremendous actor. Like most good actors, he can be easily mocked, especially when he turns up in a bad film.
Waldorf and Sauron

Post by Waldorf and Sauron »

stargirl

Post by stargirl »

Waldorf and Sauron wrote:Cage your Queue!
HAHAHAHA! That link is GOLDEN. Oh man, the joys the internet can bring… xD