Favorite of the Week Dec 5-12

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite

Ice cream melting pace
13%
How to avoid getting married
13%
Fear of public restrooms
No votes
Santa's "Ho Ho Ho"
4%
Writers' Personalities (with a bismark reference to boot)
9%
The Golden Compass, moral stances, and movie viewing habits
No votes
The Peanut Butter Answer of Myth and Legend
48%
Heaven: Perfect or Good?
No votes
Women Fainting
4%
What guys think about guys
9%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 23

BrotherDave

Post by BrotherDave »

You know, I was the one who helped start this kind of thing with the Reese's question. It's not so cool to be replaced, Foreman.
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Hey, Dave, it's not my fault... I mean, really, you aren't a writer or anything.

Sorry. *Shrugs*
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I think they were both awesome. :)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

I don't want to be mean to Brother Dave, but perhaps if Brother Dave and Claudio had a nifty acronym like HFAC he would have lasted longer as a sidekick.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

teams are silly.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Rabble-rouser.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Communist.
Cognoscente

Post by Cognoscente »

Craig Jessop wrote:Communist.
How nerdy is it that the first thing that popped into my head was, "But General Bismarck predated Bolshevism by almost 50 years!..." And them I remembered that Karl Marx lived in Prussia and was a direct contemporary of Otto, so he must have been at least aware of the publication of Das Kapital.

And then I realized that I had put far too much thought into an internet insult.

...butthead!
Early to bed and early to rise
Precludes you from seeing the most brilliant starry nights
BrotherDave

Post by BrotherDave »

Foreman wrote:Hey, Dave, it's not my fault... I mean, really, you aren't a writer or anything.

Sorry. *Shrugs*

I was here way before you. Plus, he's my brother. At least change our format, don't just steal everything straight up.
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

BrotherDave wrote: I was here way before you. Plus, he's my brother. At least change our format, don't just steal everything straight up.
Hey, hey, Brother Dave...chill out. We still hang out. It's all good. If you want to be a writer, just apply. I have faith in you.

Foreman...quit picking on my brother.

You know, maybe we could work out some sort of trio on occasion. But only if you two wouldn't just fight the whole time!
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Huh. Usually sibling rivalries take place [i]between[/i] siblings. This is interesting . . .
BrotherDave

Post by BrotherDave »

Claudio wrote:
BrotherDave wrote: I was here way before you. Plus, he's my brother. At least change our format, don't just steal everything straight up.
Hey, hey, Brother Dave...chill out. We still hang out. It's all good. If you want to be a writer, just apply. I have faith in you.

Foreman...quit picking on my brother.

You know, maybe we could work out some sort of trio on occasion. But only if you two wouldn't just fight the whole time!
I don't think I'd want to work with him on any collaborations. In fact, I'm considering not applying.