Nine for Random Chatter, doomed to die

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Dragon Lady

Re: Nine for Random Chatter, doomed to die

Post by Dragon Lady »

Imogen wrote:
TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Um, you mean the gay guy from Idaho who talked about how people smashed his car windows when he came out, and showed pics of his boyfriend?

Oh, and DL - congrats on finding a cute swimsuit! I'm jealous. Maternity suits are ridiculous. I know you said that a while ago, but I'm just catching up.
no. he wasn't mormon, just from idaho.
Oh good. That makes me feel better, since I (sort of) know the Mormon guy and was like, "What the?? I'm pretty dang sure he doesn't have a boyfriend."

Oh, and 42, thanks! I'm actually a little bit excited about wearing at Lake Powell this month. I think it might even be comfortable enough not to have to change back and forth, back and forth, all day long. And since it's a two-piece, it won't be an ordeal to go to the bathroom! (Now let's all cross our fingers that even though it's a two-piece, the top will stay down when I go swimming…)
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Dragon Lady wrote:And since it's a two-piece, it won't be an ordeal to go to the bathroom!
I'm completely scandalized that you would wear a two-piece swimsuit of any sort. :shock: (I won't even wear shorts over a 1-piece since that would technically make it a two-piece suit.)
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Katya wrote:
Dragon Lady wrote:And since it's a two-piece, it won't be an ordeal to go to the bathroom!
I'm completely scandalized that you would wear a two-piece swimsuit of any sort. :shock: (I won't even wear shorts over a 1-piece since that would technically make it a two-piece suit.)
You wouldn't like to see my twelve-piece swimsuit, then. Includes vest and bow-tie.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks guys. I needed a good laugh. :D

(and I'm still chuckling.)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Katya, just go topless. Problem solved.
Deus ab veritas
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Marduk wrote:Katya, just go topless. Problem solved.
That's your answer for everything. :roll:
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Well, you have to admit, by your definition, that would mean you were wearing a one piece suit.
Deus ab veritas
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Marduk wrote:Well, you have to admit, by your definition, that would mean you were wearing a one piece suit.
Very true. (I'll probably use that line myself, if I ever get the chance.)
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

krebscout wrote:
Katya wrote:
You wouldn't like to see my twelve-piece swimsuit, then. Includes vest and bow-tie.
And waterproof bowler hat?
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Okay, I watched Project Runway, but obviously missed a Mormon guy besides Mr Twin Falls. Which one are you guys talking about?

Today is potty training day over here. And I have decided that a main component to potty training success is a kid not liking the feel of wet underwear. I have also discovered that this is something both of my kids lack. Mostly, my son has been looking at the mess with a "well, that's odd" expression. And after a year of training my daughter, she still has accidents daily where she pees a litle and stops herself, but walks around wet until someone notices and makes her change. Ugh.
Genuine Article
Board Writer

Post by Genuine Article »

TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Okay, I watched Project Runway, but obviously missed a Mormon guy besides Mr Twin Falls. Which one are you guys talking about?
Joshua Christensen (the bald one) is the Mormon on the show. He's a friend of Curious Physics Minor and The Heartless Siren.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

I almost wanted to keep this spambot; she seemed pretty nice!
I am a single lady living alone with pets. I am very easy to get along with, loyal and affectionate when in a relationship.I am a fun, exciting, optimistic woman who is reliable and loyal to my friends and family. I am always looking forward to the future, but enjoy the present as well. Hang out with friends,interior design, reading, and sleeping. I also like to travel, have barbeques, and do outdoor things. I am willing to help my partner in any way I can. I dont mind compromise. I know it is a necessary part of a happy and healthy relationship (purposeful, responsible, honest, modest, kind,flexible, elegant, gentle, cheerful, optimistic,romantic, considered, responsible...Looking for a good heart, gentle, educated, polite and caring man to be with as loving soul mate until end of this lifetime. I am looking for a beautiful heart and soul and character. I offer all my heart, soul, attention, and education, caring and love, which wants to stay for whole my life! I don't expect you to be a movie star or an athlete because I am not.I am looking for that Mr Right who is kind, fun, intelligent and wants a real partner (in all aspects) in her life. I have my own startup business, but I don't let it consume me. I believe that family time and hopefully my partner in my life, all extremely important and really what life is worth living for.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

She sounds hot.
Deus ab veritas
Digit

Post by Digit »

Tom Felton (A.K.A. Draco Malfoy) is playing in the new Planet of the Apes movie.
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

TheAnswerIs42 wrote:Um, you mean the gay guy from Idaho who talked about how people smashed his car windows when he came out, and showed pics of his boyfriend?
Um, so, 42… I just watched episodes 1 and 2 of Project Runway last night, and I still have no idea who you're talking about.
Architect

Post by Architect »

Digit wrote:Tom Felton (A.K.A. Draco Malfoy) is playing in the new Planet of the Apes movie.
yay! He was one of the guys I wished was in more of HP.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Dragon Lady wrote:
Um, so, 42… I just watched episodes 1 and 2 of Project Runway last night, and I still have no idea who you're talking about.
Bryce Black. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project ... lack#video

I watched almost a third of the pre-season "how we selected the designers" show, but a lot of the people on there were annoying, so I quit. Hence, I knew the back story for Bryce, but not for Joshua C. My bad.
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

And the number one way to make your brother cry is to tell him that we're getting rid of the fish we've had for four years.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

I had a Bro. Hamilton for a professor at BYU, so now every time I see an answer by Hamilton, I picture my history teacher. And… it makes reading the Board really weird. Someday I'll have to meet this guy so I can have a better (and much younger) face to put behind board answers. It's really weirding me out. I can even still recall his voice, so if I see the name before I read the answer, I read the answer in his voice.
Digit

Post by Digit »

This fake news report from The Onion cracks me up, especially the picture. "Local Man Might As Well Just Give Up." Sometimes when I'm down on myself I get hyperbolic and use language similar to the "committee" members :)
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.