#64080 - Favorite superhero movie

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Dragon Lady

Re: #64080 - Favorite superhero movie

Post by Dragon Lady »

Humble Master wrote:These whole moving/orientation situations are why I had to leave behind the 100 hour deadlines.
Isn't that what hiatus is for?
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Katya wrote:Where does Zorro fit? (He doesn't have powers, either, but he does have a costume.) Also, is there a point at which being ridiculously rich can be considered a superpower, because that seems to be a common trait in heroes without powers (and you could add Tony Stark to the list).

And how does the secret identity aspect play into all of this? (It doesn't seem terribly spy-ish to me, at least not if James Bond is any guide. I don't know enough about vigilante literature to know if it's an element there or not.)
Are these questions over hours?
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Humble Master wrote:
Katya wrote:Where does Zorro fit? (He doesn't have powers, either, but he does have a costume.) Also, is there a point at which being ridiculously rich can be considered a superpower, because that seems to be a common trait in heroes without powers (and you could add Tony Stark to the list).

And how does the secret identity aspect play into all of this? (It doesn't seem terribly spy-ish to me, at least not if James Bond is any guide. I don't know enough about vigilante literature to know if it's an element there or not.)
Are these questions over hours?
Yes but you still have to give them a decent answer.