Favorite of the end of Jan

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite of the end of January

Cavemen Alphabet
60%
Music Illiterates Anonymous
No votes
Mormon Jazz Funeral
7%
Blood Types and Dating
13%
Hobbes's Death Squad
13%
What a girl means when she says what she says and not what she means
7%
Five Favorite Movies
No votes
Niffler gets snippy
No votes
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 15

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

That caveman alphabet was something else. It almost made me want to make up some vague memory of a book to see if they would write a new one for me, too. (Don't worry, I would never do something like that. Well, probably not.)
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:That caveman alphabet was something else. It almost made me want to make up some vague memory of a book to see if they would write a new one for me, too. (Don't worry, I would never do something like that. Well, probably not.)

Hmmmm. But maybe BRED would? ;)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Oh, yeah, we should totally do that. Since we haven't done anything. At all. Even after all that 'extensive' planning.

In fact, Goober was kinda disappointed that we didn't seem to be planning to actually get together and plan Team BRED exploits.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

If you really go through with that team BRED act, you will bring down the collective wrath of the Board upon you, and we will gladly let your questions go to 1000 hours. ;)
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Portia wrote:If you really go through with that team BRED act, you will bring down the collective wrath of the Board upon you, and we will gladly let your questions go to 1000 hours. ;)
Sweet! Another 1000 hour+ question! I buy myself ice cream every time that happens. :wink:
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Portia wrote:If you really go through with that team BRED act, you will bring down the collective wrath of the Board upon you, and we will gladly let your questions go to 1000 hours. ;)
Hey, Fred, do you think this is a threat or a challenge?
Ramoplot

Post by Ramoplot »

I vote challenge!
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Dare I ask, what is team BRED and what are their proposed exploits?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Team BRED is the first proposed reader's team, a team that will combine Fred's long-winded, difficult tendencies with my random tendencies to create questions of great length, difficulty, and randomness. Or at least I think that was the idea...

It was proposed at the latest Board Reader party, somewhat by accident. Portia was immediately against it, and made her disfavor loudly clear. Her displeasure, of course, was the deciding factor in wether or not to leave this as a joke or actually go through with it. We began planning, discussing what kind of question we could ask. Portia came up with an alternative: make some sort of private board on the message board and call it our three-hour board, with the motto Our Questions, Our Answers. This, of course, made the entire room crack up, seeing what fun we'd been having and how much sugar had been consumed by everyone but me. Later, the topic was nigh forgotten, and the only thing Fred and I have collaborated on so far is how to get Emo Fred from my possession to his.

There's the story. And now I think I should prepare myself - Portia has lately proved to be a force to be reckoned with, so if I bring her wrath upon myself I had best be prepared to fight for my life. I'll be downstairs practicing with my brother's rapier if anyone needs me...
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

18% of people think "teams" are lame.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

18% of people are lame.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

bismark wrote:18% of people think "teams" are lame.
82% don't think they are lame? Man! Teams are popular!
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

no, they all just thought other things like fake writers and hobbes were lamer.