organization

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Portia

organization

Post by Portia »

I don't feel like I'm a terribly organized person, and as I'm going to be a full-time student again with a demanding courseload and a professional-level internship, this needs to change. I would like recommendations of low- to mid-priced everything systems: binders, desk organizers, filing cabinets, drawer organizers, nice folders for work materials, etc. I like fashionable things, so nice colors would be great. And something to make my apartment look more like a "real" place to live and not just disorganized old sheets & such. One of those "bed in a bags" I guess? I feel like I have good instincts but they all get wasted in laziness, and vital documents end up in a ridiculous pile. Also, I am literally the worst at making my bed, and I'm almost 25. I'm sure my future roommates would appreciate if I weren't a total slob ("but I'm OCD inside!")
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Re: organization

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Psh, I never bother making my bed any more. Not worth it.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

I knew something was seriously awry when I came home and my mom's mom's bed was unmade. That was the night my mom died. It was seriously eerie. The woman is like the Mary Poppins or something of cleanliness.
Digit

Post by Digit »

In addition to the external equipment, I suggest this playbook. 320 used from $3.60 as of the typing of this. Good luck.
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.