Record Breaking

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
The Happy Medium

Record Breaking

Post by The Happy Medium »

So you know the little stat on the bottom of the home page that states the highest number of users who have been on the boardboard at any time? If you've never noticed it, go ahead and look now, I'll wait....

Well in my opinion this "record" just begs to be broken. So what do you say, want to pick a date to all log in so we can beat the measly 24 users from April? (And by that I mean beat the record, not the users)
C is for
um Administrator

Re: Record Breaking

Post by C is for »

I'd be down with that just because I missed the last one. I was ashamed of myself as an admin.

Guests are also welcome at this event.
Talons

Post by Talons »

when is this going to happen though?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I vote for Christmas Eve night, at, say, 10:00 ET. That way no one is REALLY doing anything.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I vote for Christmas Eve night, at, say, 10:00 ET. That way no one is REALLY doing anything.
10:00 ET is, like, 8:00 MT, right? On Christmas Eve, I'll be in the middle of my family talent show.
The Happy Medium

Post by The Happy Medium »

We could do it at the same time on the Sunday night before Christmas, I should be free then.
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

Did we ever reach a consensus on this? Because if we don't, there's no way we're going to be breaking records here.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde