Portia's Treasure Hunt

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Zedability

Re: Portia's Treasure Hunt

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:
squirrel wrote:Portia-Why not set Zed up with Gimgimno? Isn't he supposed to be a cutie? That'd work, assuming Gim's not Canadian. And it would make for some lovely banter here on the board board, and some very interesting posts on the Board.
Dude, do you even read the board? I'm setting her up with Matt Meese. Obviously.
This is such a freaking tempting offer, even in jest. Haha. Maybe he can be my new plan B =P
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Portia wrote:
squirrel wrote:Portia-Why not set Zed up with Gimgimno? Isn't he supposed to be a cutie? That'd work, assuming Gim's not Canadian. And it would make for some lovely banter here on the board board, and some very interesting posts on the Board.
Dude, do you even read the board? I'm setting her up with Matt Meese. Obviously.
*hurriedly, ashamedly goes to Wikipedia to find out who the heck Mat-plural-moose is*
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

*GASP* HE'S THE SHOULDER ANGEL!!!!!
Portia, you chose well.
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

Squirrel, for added fun about Matt Meese, read this old Board Question.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks, Kitty. that was very entertaining!
Portia

Post by Portia »

squirrel wrote:*GASP* HE'S THE SHOULDER ANGEL!!!!!
Portia, you chose well.
H#ll yes I did. Squirrel, if I get married, he probably will be the best man, and for sure will be there. THINK ABOUT THIS.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Portia wrote:
squirrel wrote:*GASP* HE'S THE SHOULDER ANGEL!!!!!
Portia, you chose well.
H#ll yes I did. Squirrel, if I get married, he probably will be the best man, and for sure will be there. THINK ABOUT THIS.
*gasps* !!!??!!!
UffishThought

Post by UffishThought »

Oh, are you real life friends with him? Say hey for me--he was in my ward a few years back, and I thought he was cool.
Portia

Post by Portia »

squirrel wrote:
*gasps* !!!??!!!
Oh, are you real life friends with him? Say hey for me--he was in my ward a few years back, and I thought he was cool.
I'm dating his cousin, who's also a real-life friend of Hobbes, to get even more name-droppy. I actually don't know Matt well yet, but since he's become something of a meme on the board, I like to play up the connection, since he's so well-known in the valley and - dare I say? - popular. His cousin lacks his singing and acting skills, I'm afraid, but he's an attractive Arizonan so I hope he's invited.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

I saw him at the Divine Comedy tech show last week. A large freshman-y part of me wanted to get a picture with him...but I restrained myself.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Portia, you might have to order some more squirrel books. There's not that many left.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

By the way Portia, I liked your article from 2009 in the Daily Utah Chronicle :) Quite interesting, and I have to say I can agree with most of it. (Not saying that it's always the case, since my parents have been married for 20+ years and my mom got married just shy of her 19th birthday.)

And I brought this up because I was stalker-ish and found another way to find stuff about Portia. =P
Portia

Post by Portia »

Tally M. wrote:And I brought this up because I was stalker-ish and found another way to find stuff about Portia. =P
Holy moley, my method have been turned against me.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

I make no apology
Portia

Post by Portia »

Zedability wrote:
Portia wrote:
This is such a freaking tempting offer, even in jest. Haha. Maybe he can be my new plan B =P
Sorry, you dithered too much. I'm going to enter a quasi-Levirate polyandrous marriage with him, satisfying my desires for both compatibility and true love and social status and hordes of jealous fan-girls. Just one of those American things, like Vanilla Coke. You'll have to make do with M and Corazon. I know this will be difficult for you. You will make it through.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:
Zedability wrote:
Portia wrote:
Sorry, you dithered too much. I'm going to enter a quasi-Levirate polyandrous marriage with him, satisfying my desires for both compatibility and true love and social status and hordes of jealous fan-girls. Just one of those American things, like Vanilla Coke. You'll have to make do with M and Corazon. I know this will be difficult for you. You will make it through.
Haha
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

After creepily stalking Portia for 2.5 hours, she saw me. Hehe! And I creeped out another co-worker :-D