mission weight requirement

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

mission weight requirement

Post by Portia »

My best friend's younger brother needed to lose weight to go on a mission. He was successful and from what I understand had a very positive experience! I don't expect it will be easy, but if you have a goal worth working towards, I trust you can do it! And don't stress too much -- cortisol levels can make it tough. I'd bet a nutritionist could help you with meal plans, if you wanted. :-)
S.A.M.

Re: mission weight requirement

Post by S.A.M. »

Yep. Do it! The struggles Sister Squishy is going through may give her the empathy and insight to help someone she wouldn't be able to otherwise, on her mission or beyond. I hope she stops feeling like this is an obstacle or failure on her part, and starts looking at it like a learning experience that can help her be a more effective missionary and human being.
Portia

Re: mission weight requirement

Post by Portia »

S.A.M. wrote:Yep. Do it! The struggles Sister Squishy is going through may give her the empathy and insight to help someone she wouldn't be able to otherwise, on her mission or beyond. I hope she stops feeling like this is an obstacle or failure on her part, and starts looking at it like a learning experience that can help her be a more effective missionary and human being.
+1