Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Portia wrote: I now dub him . . .

the Nanti-SARRMM.
Wow, tis the season to be dubbed.

But now I get to run inns on Mars.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

So far:
President: Me
Secretary of defense, including animal training division (Specifically tunnel worms and dark chipmunks): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Nicknames: bobtheenchantedone
Secretary of Martian Affairs, Mars office (permanently): Fredjikrang
Secretary of the Arts: Foreman and Claudio
Secreatary of Wizard-Muggle relations: Niffler
Boss of the CIA: Hobbes
Boss of the FBI: bobtheenchantedone (again)
The entire parliament plus the queen: Portia
On Mars with Fred: Benvolio
Something with squirrels (and still goats, but only the cute ones): Random
Secretary of Commerce, Mars Divison: Nanti-SARRMM
Mayor of Voolah (our Martian capitol): Nanti-SARRMM

What else?
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I actually think that it is supposed to be Mars Martin, his real name! Now we all know the truth!
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Oh, 727 as Secretary of Transportation. Ha!
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.

Post by 727 »

Bah, just because I have been driving for the past 58 hours doesn't mean I want to be secretary of transportation.

If I were though, I tell you the first thing I would do is double speed limits on the Alaska-Canada highway. The speeds there are ridiculous.
Could you please walk back through the detectors again and empty out your backpack?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

727 wrote: Bah, just because I have been driving for the past 58 hours doesn't mean I want to be secretary of transportation.
That and you will be driving buses all day long for the next few months as well... So it fits. ;)
Giovanni Schwartz

So far:
Secretary of defense, including animal training division (Specifically tunnel worms and dark chipmunks): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Transportation (specifically in charge of doubling the speed limits in Canada and Alaska): 727

Is that all?
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Whoa, leave the country for a week and I miss out on the campaigning. I want to be something too! Only I can't quite think of anything because I am greatly tired and it is very time for bed. Think of something cool for me to come back to next week!
Giovanni Schwartz

So far:
Secretary of Transportation (specifically in charge of doubling the speed limits in Canada and Alaska): 727
Secretary of foreign affairs: chillygator
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

ideas, tired, cool.... hmmn

Well there is the patents office, also there is Secretary of Energy, Sec of the Treasury, or Sec of Justice. Take your pick, or chose from these
Giovanni Schwartz

Why does werf have to pick from one of those? I don't see any of your positions being real, Mr. Nanti.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Why does werf have to pick from one of those? I don't see any of your positions being real, Mr. Nanti.
Just giving options. He could be secretary of exercising if he wanted to, I wasn't saying he had to pick from those, just that he could get ideas from there.

He could oversee the the department of bed testing seeing he is tired and all. Not a bad job at all.
Giovanni Schwartz

Okay. Sounds good. I think I have a new position for you: Secretary of being dubbed with new 'nyms.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Okay. Sounds good. I think I have a new position for you: Secretary of being dubbed with new 'nyms.
I think I want a raise if I am having this much responsibility in your presidency.
Giovanni Schwartz

Okay. I'll pay you twice as much as I'm getting for being president right now.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Okay. I'll pay you twice as much as I'm getting for being president right now.
That's less than the refund the 100 Hour Board gives for going over 100 hours.
Giovanni Schwartz

What do they refund? I swear it's a "double your money back guarantee"
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:What do they refund? I swear it's a "double your money back guarantee"
Precisely!
Giovanni Schwartz

How is their double your money back more than my twice as much as I get payed?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:How is their double your money back more than my twice as much as I get payed?
Well once you carry the two, add the four and multiply by zero, you'll find out.