Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Who?
He's a spider from Africa, mystical powers, a trickster. I think it was either Wishbone or Reading Rainbow in which I first heard of his stories... I don't recall.
you know that almost sounds familiar. because those were two of my favorite shows when i was younger.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Bye, and what would have been awkward?
maybe he meant me meeting up randomly with the daughter of former employers...?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:you know that almost sounds familiar. because those were two of my favorite shows when i was younger.
Here is some information. I believe Anansi was in the Gargoyles TV series as well.

And probably true about the awkward thing.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote:you know that almost sounds familiar. because those were two of my favorite shows when i was younger.
Here is some information. I believe Anansi was in the Gargoyles TV series as well.

And probably true about the awkward thing.
wow that is a pretty interesting story. infact that is the KING of all stories.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Indeed. It appears also that we are the only two here for the moment... all alone....
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

I saw claudio for a sec. i thought that around this time is when most people came on... maybe it was a little later.
Goober

Post by Goober »

so you said you went on a great date this week? what did you guys do?(of course only if you don't mind saying)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Claudio was on for a second, yes. It is Saturday night though, is it usually busy on Saturday night?

As for the date, we went to The OutBack steak house, there wasn't a dull moment because she brought cards and we played Egyptian Rat Crew (sp?) and then per her suggestion, we tore things up in Mario Party 8. I never have laughed so hard in a date before. It was awesome.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Claudio was on for a second, yes. It is Saturday night though, is it usually busy on Saturday night?

As for the date, we went to The OutBack steak house, there wasn't a dull moment because she brought cards and we played Egyptian Rat Crew (sp?) and then per her suggestion, we tore things up in Mario Party 8. I never have laughed so hard in a date before. It was awesome.
wow it does sound like you guys had a great time! i am glad you didn't have too many awkward moments...
Goober

Post by Goober »

I would just like to say right now that I love Blogs. I love reading other people's Blogs and writing on my own!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:I would just like to say right now that I love Blogs. I love reading other people's Blogs and writing on my own!
Is that in response to my interest of self debate of whether to start a blog or not?
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote:I would just like to say right now that I love Blogs. I love reading other people's Blogs and writing on my own!
Is that in response to my interest of self debate of whether to start a blog or not?
yeah pretty much... but i had thought that i did it pretty unconspicuously(sp?) i guess not.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote: yeah pretty much... but i had thought that i did it pretty unconspicuously(sp?) i guess not.
That's alright. I am still wondering if I do want to do one, and how I would precisely.
Goober

Post by Goober »

um... well i went to blogspot.com and that is where I created mine. It is really easy.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:um... well i went to blogspot.com and that is where I created mine. It is really easy.
I know it is easy to do, but I am unsure of how much anonymity I would like with mine.
Goober

Post by Goober »

well at first i was all like i can't write names and no pictures. but then I just stopped caring. so there are pictures of me and my friends. I don't have my real name written anywhere on it though. I figured that if we could go to board parties and see everyone why would it matter if i had pics on my blog. besides mostly family and friends look at my blog anyways. the only board person that I know of that actually looks at my blog is bobtheenchantedone.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:well at first i was all like i can't write names and no pictures. but then I just stopped caring. so there are pictures of me and my friends. I don't have my real name written anywhere on it though. I figured that if we could go to board parties and see everyone why would it matter if i had pics on my blog. besides mostly family and friends look at my blog anyways. the only board person that I know of that actually looks at my blog is bobtheenchantedone.
I thought only writers and those associated were invited to the those parties.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote:well at first i was all like i can't write names and no pictures. but then I just stopped caring. so there are pictures of me and my friends. I don't have my real name written anywhere on it though. I figured that if we could go to board parties and see everyone why would it matter if i had pics on my blog. besides mostly family and friends look at my blog anyways. the only board person that I know of that actually looks at my blog is bobtheenchantedone.
I thought only writers and those associated were invited to the those parties.
I came to a party before I had even heard of the 100 hour board because bob took me. it is true that the only people who know about the parties are the writers and those associated. but that doesn't stop people from inviting friends to come with them. By now all my friends know about the 100 hour board. so they understand why I do certain things in my blog.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Nanti-You should make it anonymous enough, and entertaining enough, for me to read.
Random
Squirrels and Goats

Post by Random »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Think of everyone's reactions to seeing the counter on the main page that 20 or so posts have been made since they were last on...
Meh, there were 131 posts since I had last visited. I didn't freak out at all. I've had it over 500, actually. Bob freaked out when she saw my screen. :lol:
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. -Joseph Chilton Pearce