Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Yes, but I stopped focusing after a while because I was was (and still am) sure I can/could pass the class. But yeah, if I am to pass, I need to think up and wasier way to do them. I can if I try hard enough.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Portia, six posts in a row?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Portia, six posts in a row?
Dude, no criticizing the Board Writer, it's like going to temple of Zeus and shouting that he's stupid. All that gets you is a bolt of lightning to the buttocks.

As for the test, do try, less work you have to do later.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Will you guys quit having parties here while I am otherwise engaged? I mean, on days where I'm home sick and have nothing better to do, no one is ever here, or they never say anything. And then I get a life and only check in the morning and evening, and you guys go batty! What is up with this?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to become Hobbes girlfriend or significant other to take over the world?
Not if you're too kind-hearted to join the Death Squad.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

We'll include you more Bob, I'm sorry.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to become Hobbes girlfriend or significant other to take over the world?
Not if you're too kind-hearted to join the Death Squad.
YOU!? too kind-hearted!? *snicker snicker*

(heart breaker!)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Not if you're too kind-hearted to join the Death Squad.
Being his significant other does not mean you need to join the death squad. Hobbes says it here actually.

And if you are kind hearted, you don't want to take over the world anyways, except maybe through genetic mutations of Barney, the Tellitubies and Care Bears who kill people with love...

Edit: If you went to the link, it was the wrong question, I put the correct one in.
Last edited by Nanti-SARRMM on Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Goober, you know I may just have to kill you.

But speaking of that, you should see the e-mail I just sent Foreman. It's... one of a kind.
Goober

Post by Goober »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Goober, you know I may just have to kill you.
you might not be able to do that because i am apparently good at manipulating people. :twisted:
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

15 days... 15 days... 15 days...
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:. . .except maybe through genetic mutations of Barney, the Tellitubies and Care Bears who kill people with love...
You know what is scarier than all of those combined? Boohbahs. Creepest show ever!
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Craig Jessop wrote:15 days... 15 days... 15 days...

15 days until what?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Well, I see Bob is here. So, shall we get this party started?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:. . .except maybe through genetic mutations of Barney, the Tellitubies and Care Bears who kill people with love...
You know what is scarier than all of those combined? Boohbahs. Creepest show ever!
Bob will not say anything.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Well, I see Bob is here. So, shall we get this party started?
Yes, lets.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Well, I see Bob is here. So, shall we get this party started?
Yes, lets.
Excellent, so who wants to be DJ?

Edit: And she leaves! The irony of it all!
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Maybe we should just party without her. That'll teach her to not leave us! :D
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I concur. Not my mom, you're welcome to join!
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

So, what should we do at this party? I'm no good as a DJ, but I'll bring the chocolate....