Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

SWKT

Post by Craig Jessop »

What do we think about SWKT?
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

SWKT annoyed me at first, but he seems to have loosened up some recently. :)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I think that with how things are going, we may have another rivalry on our hands, and this time it won't have any of the writers involved. It's not something I really want, but I haven't done anything on my part to prevent it either.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:I think that with how things are going, we may have another rivalry on our hands, and this time it won't have any of the writers involved. It's not something I really want, but I haven't done anything on my part to prevent it either.
Sorry if it sometimes seems like I'm picking on you. I don't really even particularly dislike you; it's just that you say really stupid, easily-mockable things way, way more often than anyone else on here does.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Heh. I need to get my roommate on here. He seems to enjoy being mocked.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Bring him on.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I must say, I was never really mad or anything... I thought it was silly to hang out with people werf apparently didn't like, but I didn't really want werf to go away either. I mean, I like people. Well, people are scary, but internet people aren't so much. And now that SWKT seems to have lightened up a bit, I rather enjoy having werf around.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.