Party

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

chillygator wrote:For reasons completely beyond my understanding, by the time I got home I'd somehow convinced myself it was Wednesday and ignored the nagging feeling that I needed to be somewhere. That is the kind of week I've been having (o: Though I was pleasantly surprised at 4:35 this morning when my mom told me I didn't need to be up and could go back to bed.
Wow, how many people were undermined by thinking it was a different day (either that day was different or the day of the party was different)?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

chillygator wrote:For reasons completely beyond my understanding, by the time I got home I'd somehow convinced myself it was Wednesday and ignored the nagging feeling that I needed to be somewhere. That is the kind of week I've been having (o: Though I was pleasantly surprised at 4:35 this morning when my mom told me I didn't need to be up and could go back to bed.
Were you...on drugs?
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote:Oh, and don't forget when Bob loudly announced that she was in charge of the board. Or was it the Board. I was confused. ;)
Yes... We saw a side to Bob that doesn't show itself often, like that of a dictator. I think even Hobbes would be proud at how she governed.
Did she execute hostages? You can't pretend to be in control if you're not executing hostages.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:
Were you...on drugs?
Well, yes, but not that kind (o: Basically I have no excuse other than my total inability to keep track of the days of the week.