Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

It hasn't posted yet. :)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:It hasn't posted yet. :)
I have small grammar and spelling errors occasionally. Oddly enough no one has mentioned it really in replying. Not that I am complaining or anything.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I feel outnumbered by those with powers.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:I feel outnumbered by those with powers.
: D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I always capitalize the first two letters of a sentence on accident instead of just the first letter. That's about the extent of my typos, besides my fingers not typing the letters in the right order (most common is teh instead of the.)
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

That happens to me too, Giovanni. And I always manage to spell "group" and gorup."
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bismark, since you are here, I know that you don't like your name capitalized, but why is it in all caps on your blog?
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

its the fault of blogger's templates. i like my template, and i dont feel like learning css to change the case...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I hate the days when there are several red topics, and yet I don't have anything to say on any of them.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Ditto, bob... That's when you make conversation!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ditto, bob... That's when you make conversation!
And fail like I often do, even when trying to contribute.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

well in that case, have we discussed your picture yet Nanti?
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Vorpal blade, do you have any relation to Uffish Thought? Your names are from the same poem.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:well in that case, have we discussed your picture yet Nanti?
I do not believe we have.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
I was wondering if you actually have that chocolate in real life, or you just found the picture online. My sister would love that!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
I was wondering if you actually have that chocolate in real life, or you just found the picture online. My sister would love that!
I bought it once, but actually I was buying a book at Borders, How to be a Gentleman, and up at the register they sell those chocolates. Yellow M&M was there too, saddened that her phone doesn't have a camera on it.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote: I do not believe we have.
I bought it once, but actually I was buying a book at Borders, How to be a Gentleman, and up at the register they sell those chocolates. Yellow M&M was there too, saddened that her phone doesn't have a camera on it.
I was very sad. But hopefully I will get a new phone (one that isn't 4 years old and drops all calls made on BYU campus) and then I will RULE THE WORLD!!! (Not really, that's Hobbes job). I was also very tempted to buy it. But, I only saw it after I made my purchase (a birthday gift for bob) and I didn't want to go through the purchasing proccess again. Maybe another time I will buy one, and keep it in my purse. A very useful item. What I want to know is why Nanti bought it. What does a guy need emergency chocolate for?
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:
I was very sad. But hopefully I will get a new phone (one that isn't 4 years old and drops all calls made on BYU campus) and then I will RULE THE WORLD!!! (Not really, that's Hobbes job). I was also very tempted to buy it. But, I only saw it after I made my purchase (a birthday gift for bob) and I didn't want to go through the purchasing proccess again. Maybe another time I will buy one, and keep it in my purse. A very useful item. What I want to know is why Nanti bought it. What does a guy need emergency chocolate for?
Why would a guy need emergency chocolate? In case there's no candy in the apartment and is too lazy to leave and buy some, that's why.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I suppose everyone is entitled to their own supply of emergency chocolate. I just thought it strange that it would be a guy, not a girl. Oh well, here's hoping that everyone has some chocolate somewhere, for a rainy (or sunny) day.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:I suppose everyone is entitled to their own supply of emergency chocolate. I just thought it strange that it would be a guy, not a girl. Oh well, here's hoping that everyone has some chocolate somewhere, for a rainy (or sunny) day.
Either way it is a supply, emergency or not.

Or... there can be a new addendum to the Gentleman book. You see, there is a rule that says a gentleman should carry a handkerchief in case of a weeping lady. A gentleman now is required to carry emergency chocolate in case of a lady who is in dire need of some chocolate. So it all makes sense now.