Normal lapse time?

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Werf_Must

Normal lapse time?

Post by Werf_Must »

How much time is normal for it to take from when you submit a question to when it appears on your 'My Questions' page?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Normal time I imagine is 5 days, well that is how it appears at looking at my first few questions

Edit: After viewing more, the average time has moved up to 6 days, roughly.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Normal time I imagine is 5 days, well that is how it appears at looking at my first few questions
Well I have one from July 3rd, so I don't think it always takes that long...

I hate this. I was making a comment about someone else's question, but I am going out of town before 7 tomorrow morning, so I can't really check in the morning, and if I wait to check until I have computer access after that, it will be a week from now and no one will get the reference without going back and reading. Ugg, I sure hope it went through and this is just lag-time
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

If it helps, questions post at 3 am usually.

Also, for me, comments have usually only taken a day, 2 at most, to post.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:If it helps, questions post at 3 am usually.

Also, for me, comments have usually only taken a day, 2 at most, to post.
It appears on your 'My Questions' page before it is answered, with a link that says
Show/Hide Responses

Still waiting for an answer
Question submitted on July 3, 2008

or whatever