Sure.
15%
Maybe.
20%
If there's nothing else going on.
No votes
Sorry, but no.
15%
Sorry, but I don't like hanging out with girls who go by guy names and invite strangers to their homes.
30%

Total votes: 20

Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Sad day.... I even got off work early lasat night... Unfortunately, I didn't get off early enough to fly to Utah.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Portia wrote:Bob, I think I'm allergic to you. I'm itchy all over my back.

(You or the cats, I suppose.)
Dano was itchy all over his back last night. And since his wrists were stuck to his chest, he had to have everyone else scratch his back. This was funny.

I hope you're not really allergic to me/my cat/my house... I get the feeling there will be more parties at my house in the future.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Well, I've been allergic to cats all my life, but that usually causes runny nose and watery eyes, not a rash. I am guessing it was the soap I used--different from the kind I usually use, and my skin didn't like it, apparently.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Portia wrote:Well, I've been allergic to cats all my life, but that usually causes runny nose and watery eyes, not a rash. I am guessing it was the soap I used--different from the kind I usually use, and my skin didn't like it, apparently.
So it wasn't our fault after all? Oh good. I thought we might have scared you away, and you'd never visit my house again.

My mother is also allergic to cats, which is why my cat lives in my room/outside.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Portia wrote:Well, I've been allergic to cats all my life, but that usually causes runny nose and watery eyes, not a rash. I am guessing it was the soap I used--different from the kind I usually use, and my skin didn't like it, apparently.
So it wasn't our fault after all? Oh good. I thought we might have scared you away, and you'd never visit my house again.

My mother is also allergic to cats, which is why my cat lives in my room/outside.
I saw your cat when we came and was <i>very</i> happy to see it outside because I'm also allergic (and was making a mental note not to touch anything just in case).