Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Well, except for the food, it was awesome then.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I'm still at good ole' Mountain View, down here in Mesa. Goober probably will hate me for it (We Toros inspire a lot of prejudice against ourselves. And some times rightly, too. As in the people prejudiced against us have a good reason.)
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:
Anti-SARRMM wrote:Gotcha. So are you studying here at BYU? (Which I suppose is sort of obvious considering your employment thing states you tend the grounds)
Nope, I have gone to UVSC and then I went to BYU-Idaho and now I am back at UVSC (soon to be UVU).
I just work at BYU. in fact, for a while my dad and me were on the same crew!
When were you at BYUI?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Well, except for the food, it was awesome then.
Yeah. It was pretty much way fun. We did shopping cart races at Wal-mart afterwards. THAT was funny.
Giovanni Schwartz

Hi Yellow! I know you're here!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
However, I'm not a very social person, hence why I sit at home by myself. So I like the smaller groups. And I did get to know most of the people, or the boys at least.
Yeah.... You just need to get out and have some fun. If you do nothing but stay in all day, no-one will get to know you. Go hang out! And yes, I know it is easier said than done. In fact often I am in the same boat, or attempting to leave said boat.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:When were you at BYUI?
just last semester.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote: just last semester.
Ah, I was there in 2005. Where did you live?
Goober

Post by Goober »

hey gio, have you ever had filibertos before? I love them! i miss their amazing nachos!
Giovanni Schwartz

Yeah, well, I try... but it usually doesn't work. Like my "friends," the people I eat with at lunch, they NEVER call me when they do anything. And they tell me they're not doing anything when they are. I found this out a couple months ago, when one of these "Friends" was scrolling to her texts to show me one. She went over one that said "That was fun with all those people last night" or something along those lines, from one of the people I considered to be one of my best friends.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote: just last semester.
Ah, I was there in 2005. Where did you live?
I lived in Kerr Hall. I was a dorm girl!
Goober

Post by Goober »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm still at good ole' Mountain View, down here in Mesa. Goober probably will hate me for it (We Toros inspire a lot of prejudice against ourselves. And some times rightly, too. As in the people prejudiced against us have a good reason.)
you go to Mountain View! that was known as the mormon school when i lived in mesa.
Giovanni Schwartz

Goober wrote:hey gio, have you ever had filibertos before? I love them! i miss their amazing nachos!
Chh... OF COURSE!!! I think I had them this week... and last week.. and the week before that... But yeah. I like the Carne Asada burros, the beef tacos, the breakfast burritos, the rolled tacos with or without guacamole, and the bean burros, personally. I think that is pretty much all the things I've tried there. ;)
Giovanni Schwartz

Goober wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm still at good ole' Mountain View, down here in Mesa. Goober probably will hate me for it (We Toros inspire a lot of prejudice against ourselves. And some times rightly, too. As in the people prejudiced against us have a good reason.)
you go to Mountain View! that was known as the mormon school when i lived in mesa.
Oh yeah. We're still the Mormon school. Seven full time seminary teachers, that teach at least five of the seven class hours throughout the day, and three or four part timers who teach one or two each.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Goober wrote:hey gio, have you ever had filibertos before? I love them! i miss their amazing nachos!
Chh... OF COURSE!!! I think I had them this week... and last week.. and the week before that... But yeah. I like the Carne Asada burros, the beef tacos, the breakfast burritos, the rolled tacos with or without guacamole, and the bean burros, personally. I think that is pretty much all the things I've tried there. ;)
i think you should go and get some nachos and eat them for me.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Yeah, well, I try... but it usually doesn't work. Like my "friends," the people I eat with at lunch, they NEVER call me when they do anything. And they tell me they're not doing anything when they are. I found this out a couple months ago, when one of these "Friends" was scrolling to her texts to show me one. She went over one that said "That was fun with all those people last night" or something along those lines, from one of the people I considered to be one of my best friends.
Well then. Get new friends? Play Wow? (Don't actually do it) Join Hobbes' Death Squad to vent your frustration on the world?
Giovanni Schwartz

I just might. I've never had their nachos. I might make Craig go with me. He's home now, seeing as the semester is over and he leave on his mission in less than three weeks.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Goober wrote:
Oh yeah. We're still the Mormon school. Seven full time seminary teachers, that teach at least five of the seven class hours throughout the day, and three or four part timers who teach one or two each.
wow are you kidding I didn't even know that. there was only two seminary teachers at red mountain
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I just might. I've never had their nachos. I might make Craig go with me. He's home now, seeing as the semester is over and he leave on his mission in less than three weeks.
Craig Jessop? Where is he headed?

Also, my post rate is ridiculously high now...
Giovanni Schwartz

to Goober: Oh yeah. 10ish teachers... all day, every classroom (There are six) is full. About 20ish students per class, times 8 classrooms, times 7 hours a day, equals about 1100 students. Give or take. I'd probably say about 800, at least.

to Nanti: NY NY South, Spanish Speaking. Woohoo!