Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Goober wrote:
Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote: just last semester.
Ah, I was there in 2005. Where did you live?
I lived in Kerr Hall. I was a dorm girl!
I really liked it there. I loved going out after it had just snowed and getting a cup full of snow and eating it! it was like free snow cones all the time! i even started putting juice on top of it.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Mmm... When we go to somewhere with snow for a weekend, we get a cup, fill it with snow, then pour root beer on it. Deelish!
Giovanni Schwartz

So far, between the three of us, we've taken up four and 2/3 pages.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote: I really liked it there. I loved going out after it had just snowed and getting a cup full of snow and eating it! it was like free snow cones all the time! i even started putting juice on top of it.
Excellent. I was there for a winter semester, so all I saw was snow too. I lived in the Sunrise complex (or something to do with Sun) just across the street, south of campus. And then I went back to visit in June and everything was different, the whole atmosphere of Rexburg changed.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Have you been to Craigo's Sam? that place was pretty good. but my favorite was Big Jud's.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:So far, between the three of us, we've taken up four and 2/3 pages.
Yeah... I'm not sure it is something to be entirely proud of either...
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote: I really liked it there. I loved going out after it had just snowed and getting a cup full of snow and eating it! it was like free snow cones all the time! i even started putting juice on top of it.
Excellent. I was there for a winter semester, so all I saw was snow too. I lived in the Sunrise complex (or something to do with Sun) just across the street, south of campus. And then I went back to visit in June and everything was different, the whole atmosphere of Rexburg changed.
I have never been in Idaho during the summer... was it nice?
Goober

Post by Goober »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:So far, between the three of us, we've taken up four and 2/3 pages.
well why the heck not?
Giovanni Schwartz

We went for the Fourth of July last summer to visit my mom's mission trainer. We saw fireworks basically from the steps of the Idaho Falls (?) temple. It was really pretty.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:Have you been to Craigo's Sam? that place was pretty good. but my favorite was Big Jud's.
I don't recall Craigo's, but I did enjoy Big Jud's. I am hoping to return in June or July to visit those still there and go there. There was also this one place, where a cool old guy had pool tables and sold miscellaneous items. Do you recall that place?
Giovanni Schwartz

Goober wrote:
Anti-SARRMM wrote:
well why the heck not?

I'm with Goober on this one. Sorry Nanti-Sam.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote: I have never been in Idaho during the summer... was it nice?
Yeah, it was very nice.

As for the amount of posting, lets just say and I have been indirectly berated by a friend about my posting and questions...
Giovanni Schwartz

Oh well. Their loss. I appreciate your posting and questions. How's that?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
I'm with Goober on this one. Sorry Nanti-Sam.
I concede defeat then...

Nanti-Sam sort of reminds me of Anansi the spider.
Giovanni Schwartz

Who?
Goober

Post by Goober »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:We went for the Fourth of July last summer to visit my mom's mission trainer. We saw fireworks basically from the steps of the Idaho Falls (?) temple. It was really pretty.
something exciting i got to do this last semester was go to the open house for the Rexburg temple! that was pretty cool. i even got to see the bridal room. and then I saw a sister missionary and realized that i had worked for her parents when i lived in provo.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Who?
He's a spider from Africa, mystical powers, a trickster. I think it was either Wishbone or Reading Rainbow in which I first heard of his stories... I don't recall.
Giovanni Schwartz

Oh wow... That might have been slightly awkward.
Giovanni Schwartz

I've got to go. Bye.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Bye, and what would have been awkward?