Letter from Craig!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

That's cool! I think I know someone in the New York North mission! I'm not sure who it is, though... I do know two people in South Africa right now, but that's beside the point.
Giovanni Schwartz

Great excerpt from Craig's letter: "I went on exchanges with another elder in my pad and a third (Elder T from Hawai'i) and we had a very good time. We visited a hospitalized member and basically tore it up there and on the trains and in the other stuff (aka FINDING) that we did. It was a lot of fun, and Elder T taught me how to dance like a Latino to Latin music (it was Christmas music, lest you think I'm apostate) during 3-5 time. I was pretty sexy if I may say so."
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

ARRG! I still need to write the man...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
habiba

Post by habiba »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Great excerpt from Craig's letter: "I went on exchanges with another elder in my pad and a third (Elder T from Hawai'i) and we had a very good time. We visited a hospitalized member and basically tore it up there and on the trains and in the other stuff (aka FINDING) that we did. It was a lot of fun, and Elder T taught me how to dance like a Latino to Latin music (it was Christmas music, lest you think I'm apostate) during 3-5 time. I was pretty sexy if I may say so."
Ahhhh....that makes me SO MISSION TRUNKY.

Giovanni, do you know what area he's in?
allahu akbar
Giovanni Schwartz

That's not his whole letter, by the way. He's in the Bushwick Area, I believe.