Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Fredjikrang wrote:Unfortunately not. And not only is that because the Board board is unofficial, but I doubt that I ever will get invited to a Board party without being a writer. That is just the way of the Board. :D

I have been to a couple activities that several writers have attended, but they weren't official Board parties.
If I become a writer, I'll invite you to come with me.

Though maybe not if you don't think faster.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Though maybe not if you don't think faster.
I am interested now, you keep saying that. What is the story to you wanting Fred to think faster? His poor brain cells can only synapse so fast. ;)
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

She's trying to make me into a pet genius so that she can take over the world. But don't tell anyone, okay? ;)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Wouldn't it be easier to become Hobbes girlfriend or significant other to take over the world?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Does moving faster make you think faster, Fred? If so, that would explain why you were running madly back to the apartment complex this morning when I was sedately walking to campus.
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to become Hobbes girlfriend or significant other to take over the world?
I'm sorry, but that implies that Hobbes would have a boyfriend if not a girlfriend.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Craig Jessop wrote:
Anti-SARRMM wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to become Hobbes girlfriend or significant other to take over the world?
I'm sorry, but that implies that Hobbes would have a boyfriend if not a girlfriend.
I was not implying that in the slightest! I meant significant other as a wife, not anything that would merit me being placed at the top of his kill list.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Wisteria wrote:Does moving faster make you think faster, Fred? If so, that would explain why you were running madly back to the apartment complex this morning when I was sedately walking to campus.
Lol, maybe. I definitely needed the exercise though! I am hoping to get back in shape this summer. :D

And no, I do not want to become Hobbes' boyfriend/wife. Besides, I believe that he is not in need at the moment.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:
And no, I do not want to become Hobbes' boyfriend/wife. Besides, I believe that he is not in need at the moment.
Then it falls down to the last choice, become his best friend, the best of best friends so he trusts you, then you start suggesting things, so when he does conquer, you rule through him. Of course you will have competing interests with his girlfriend/wife, so you may have to arrange an "accident" to occur.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I get to take an A.P. Chemistry final tomorrow. Are you jealous? There will NOT be cookies. There will NOT be fun.
I actually enjoyed my AP Chem final, in a way.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Goober wrote:well,at least you went to prom. I didn't...
I never went to prom either. Now, I can laugh, and say "college is so much better than high school, anyway," but at the time, it was pretty devastating.

Well, and A-minus in Calculus was also devastating at the time, so maybe I was just an . . . emotional teenager.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Goober wrote:i have met Craig before at a board party.
I used to live at gilbert and sourthern then i moved to power and superstition springs and then i moved up north to power between mckellips and mcdowell up towards las sendas. (but not in las sendas) north of target
Superstition Springs?? That's all kinds of awesome.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Goober wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm still at good ole' Mountain View, down here in Mesa. Goober probably will hate me for it (We Toros inspire a lot of prejudice against ourselves. And some times rightly, too. As in the people prejudiced against us have a good reason.)
you go to Mountain View! that was known as the mormon school when i lived in mesa.
Oh yeah. We're still the Mormon school. Seven full time seminary teachers, that teach at least five of the seven class hours throughout the day, and three or four part timers who teach one or two each.
Craziness. I'm from Utah, and I had early-morning.

In my experience, all the stereotypical "Utah" things are really much more applicable to Arizona, specifically Mesa area.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote:um... well i went to blogspot.com and that is where I created mine. It is really easy.
I know it is easy to do, but I am unsure of how much anonymity I would like with mine.
You can get greater anonymity and control over who sees it on WordPress.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Goober wrote:
Anti-SARRMM wrote:
Goober wrote:well at first i was all like i can't write names and no pictures. but then I just stopped caring. so there are pictures of me and my friends. I don't have my real name written anywhere on it though. I figured that if we could go to board parties and see everyone why would it matter if i had pics on my blog. besides mostly family and friends look at my blog anyways. the only board person that I know of that actually looks at my blog is bobtheenchantedone.
I thought only writers and those associated were invited to the those parties.
I came to a party before I had even heard of the 100 hour board because bob took me. it is true that the only people who know about the parties are the writers and those associated. but that doesn't stop people from inviting friends to come with them. By now all my friends know about the 100 hour board. so they understand why I do certain things in my blog.
See, there are Board writer parties, and Board-ie parties. The ones Mlles Bob and Goober have been to were open to anyone. We certainly still have parties just for writers.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Portia wrote: See, there are Board writer parties, and Board-ie parties. The ones Mlles Bob and Goober have been to were open to anyone. We certainly still have parties just for writers.
How often are Boardie parties and do writers go as boardies?
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

They occur whenever someone organizes one, and occasionally a writer comes, or is there, but you may not always know who they are. :)
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I enjoyed my chem final. Especially when I found out I got a five, even though me teacher forgot to add in a fulul free response question. It was last years A.P. test, so I feel mildly confident now. I'm just going to fail history, English, and possibly Calculus, although if I can figure out Taylor Polynomials by wednesday (test day), I may be able to get a five.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I enjoyed my chem final. Especially when I found out I got a five, even though me teacher forgot to add in a fulul free response question. It was last years A.P. test, so I feel mildly confident now. I'm just going to fail history, English, and possibly Calculus, although if I can figure out Taylor Polynomials by wednesday (test day), I may be able to get a five.
I LOVED Taylor polynomials! I would teach you my special tricks if I were anywhere near Arizona.
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Dude, even I (yes, I) could understand Taylor Polynomials.