Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:So, what should we do at this party? I'm no good as a DJ, but I'll bring the chocolate....
And A mom but not yours leaves too...

Hmmn, we may have to hire a DJ (or hope that Foreman gets on soon).

But I'll bring the drinks and chips.

Edit: And if you six people who haven't logged in can join us, then it will be better!
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
And A mom but not yours leaves too...
party pooper!
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:Hmmn, we may have to hire a DJ (or hope that Foreman gets on soon).

But I'll bring the drinks and chips.
So far: chocolate, drinks and chips. and only the two of us. interesting....
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote: So far: chocolate, drinks and chips. and only the two of us. interesting....
Yes. If only those 6 "guests" would log in and join us for some fun, instead of hiding in the shadows. Yes, I know you're there, I can hear your silenced breathing. Don't think you can fool us.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Yes. If only those 6 "guests" would log in and join us for some fun, instead of hiding in the shadows. Yes, I know you're there, I can hear your silenced breathing. Don't think you can fool us.
They're just missin' out. Or jealous.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I think I scared them away. Now there are only two guests on. Oh well.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Sadly enough, there's something called work that I have to go to. So, this ends our little party. I'll be on tomorrow to see what other mischief you've been up to.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:Sadly enough, there's something called work that I have to go to. So, this ends our little party. I'll be on tomorrow to see what other mischief you've been up to.
I am at work myself actually. There's just not much to do.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Just so you know, a large percent of the time, "guests" are actually computers cataloging the board, not actual people.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Oh. Well I guess that explains it. They're too elitist for to hang out with us it seems.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

How about we have a real party instead? I like that idea.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Portia, six posts in a row?
Like I have time to follow you people over the weekend . . . ;)

It bothers me when a single post has multiple subjects. Besides, my post frequency is decreasing, in case you haven't noticed. Hmph. :P
Portia

Post by Portia »

Fredjikrang wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:. . .except maybe through genetic mutations of Barney, the Tellitubies and Care Bears who kill people with love...
You know what is scarier than all of those combined? Boohbahs. Creepest show ever!
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... ages&gbv=2

SHUDDER!

You are a sick man. I vaguely remembered my brother's hatred for even the existence of this show . . . but that is just wrong . . .
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:How about we have a real party instead? I like that idea.
I like this idea, too. All in favor?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I vote yay.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

You guys have fun at your party... I'll sit here in AZ... alone... wondering how you're all doing... wishing I was there... but not being there...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:You guys have fun at your party... I'll sit here in AZ... alone... wondering how you're all doing... wishing I was there... but not being there...
Oh, poor sad little you. I cry for you.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

yellow m&m wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:How about we have a real party instead? I like that idea.
I like this idea, too. All in favor?
Good woman!

Is someone willing to host? Again, I would, but what with the three-week-old baby and the transportation problems and the fact that I would no longer have the slightest bit of anonymity...
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

We could all host it in Arizona one weekend so Giovanni can be there and complete anonymity isn't lost.

But then again Bob, you can always chose another nym for when you do become a writer so that those who do know you as Bob won't know it...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:We could all host it in Arizona one weekend so Giovanni can be there and complete anonymity isn't lost.

But then again Bob, you can always chose another nym for when you do become a writer so that those who do know you as Bob won't know it...
I am planning on choosing another name. However, I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious it's me, unless I go to very drastic measures.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Or you could just have a party and Giovanni doesn't get to go.