#57789 Cool Secret Skill

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Re: #57789 Cool Secret Skill

Post by Craig Jessop »

It did too!
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

My Dear Mother maintains it did happen as well. I think it's all a conspiracy to embarrass me. (Okay, so it happened. I still don't remember it.)
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Ah Alas, I felt this dispute between my two sons, Giovanni and Craig needed to be moderated and commented on by someone more mature, and with an able memory.
Since their mother is in bed, it is incumbent on me to comment on this little warm dispute between these two knuckleheads.

Craig is right, Gio is wrong. I should remember because when I heard my little four year old say, "I think I am going to throw up" I was worried about the upholstery in my new van, because I knew who was going to have to clean it. Of course, it helps to have a wife that is a woman of action, and has cat like reflexes when it comes to her children puking all over her new van.
Adieu Gio, or however you say it in Mandarin.
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Ah, the great Father of Us All again comes and saves me from humilitation.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Scooter wrote:Adieu Gio, or however you say it in Mandarin.
zài jiàn
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I think I will stick with French.

Adieu.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I recently have had adventures with barf- not my own. But I got to drive to California with a five-year-old who threw up every half-hour as well as having diahrrea, an eight-month-old who also threw up but without warning- he just opened his mouth and let out a waterfall of milk a few times, and an eight-year-old who, in refusing to use the bathroom when we stopped for the five-year-old, wet his pants. Twice. Since my big sister was driving, I was on bodily fluid duty. It is a very good thing that I am not very squeamish.
Then my little sister had food poisoning and vomited all over the floor of our cabin on a ship. In the middle of the night. I am mostly grateful that I haven't done any of the barfing, but I'd still like a barf break.