Nine for Random Chatter, doomed to die

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Dragon Lady

Re: Nine for Random Chatter, doomed to die

Post by Dragon Lady »

I'm now feeling in the mood to one-up. Please forgive me. It must be the lack of sleep. But I was roommates with the girl who asked the # of stairs on campus question.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Hey Craig, I don't know if this has been addressed on the forum since I haven't been around much lately and I don't know if you're as big of a fan as you used to be, but the Tabernacle Choir will be performing at the Arizona Centennial shindig next winter. Tickets are already on sale.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Wisteria wrote:Hey Craig, I don't know if this has been addressed on the forum since I haven't been around much lately and I don't know if you're as big of a fan as you used to be, but the Tabernacle Choir will be performing at the Arizona Centennial shindig next winter. Tickets are already on sale.
I saw you at Conference! I was so excited.
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Wisteria wrote:Hey Craig, I don't know if this has been addressed on the forum since I haven't been around much lately and I don't know if you're as big of a fan as you used to be, but the Tabernacle Choir will be performing at the Arizona Centennial shindig next winter. Tickets are already on sale.
I did know about that and I am definitely, definitely going. Thanks for thinking of me :)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

The government lives to fight another day:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/ ... g_showdown
Deus ab veritas
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

It hasn't stopped snowing for three days. Ugh.

<-anti-extended-precipitation
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Ugh. I just realized this morning that my $20 Groupon certificate I bought ages ago expires today. But in good news, I can use it online. So we decided what we wanted to spend it on, even spent enough for free shipping and were happy to spend the extra money, and I placed my order. 5 minutes later I remembered that I had a coupon for 25% off my first bn.com order. Lame. I could have saved $10ish. [sigh]
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

There are more suns than clouds in the 5- and 10-day forecasts! This makes me and my little gardening self very happy. Maybe now more trees will get flowers, my HOA will finish making a garden, and we can transplant our seedlings in my brother's garden. And maybe Dragon Baby and I can go outside more which will make her happier and maybe help her get over her cough faster? There is much happiness in me over this.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Awesome! When I last checked the weather (on Friday? or Saturday?), it said it was supposed rain for almost the entire week. Glad to know it's cleared up. Maybe I'll go out and play too :)
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. So this was a pleasant surprise
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Do you ever have so much to do, but no motivation to do any of it?
Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Dragon Lady wrote:Do you ever have so much to do, but no motivation to do any of it?
Have you seen my Facebook status? I have successfully complete 1.5 pages of the 8 I have to have done by Wednesday. Color me procrastinating!
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Craig Jessop wrote:
Dragon Lady wrote:Do you ever have so much to do, but no motivation to do any of it?
Have you seen my Facebook status? I have successfully complete 1.5 pages of the 8 I have to have done by Wednesday. Color me procrastinating!
Heh. Nope. I haven't looked at Facebook in weeks. Apparently I do all of my procrastinating elsewhere.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Today has been all about having so much to do but no motivation. I managed a 2+ hour photo shoot and edited most of those photos, and that was about it. Today was one of those days where the fact that I managed to eat is something to celebrate. : /
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Rifka

Post by Rifka »

Why do you think we're all in here? ;)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

I'M in here because all my chores are done. Mom said I could play for 15 minutes.
Deus ab veritas
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Dang. Wanna come do my chores?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I'm on my way home. Silly cousin of mine decided that the day before finals start would be an awesome day to get married. Granted she and her fiance are accounting majors, so April 15th is an easy day to remember. And they aren't actually BYU students, so they finished their finals already.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Unit of Energy wrote:I'm on my way home. Silly cousin of mine decided that the day before finals start would be an awesome day to get married. Granted she and her fiance are accounting majors, so April 15th is an easy day to remember. And they aren't actually BYU students, so they finished their finals already.
Isn't April 15th a bad wedding anniversary for an accountant?
Indefinite Integral

Post by Indefinite Integral »

All. The. Time. (recently) (I actually hate that method of punctuating, but couldn't think of a better way to get pauses between the words with each equally emphasized. I'm taking suggestions for a better method and will edit my post if I get one I like better.)
"The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit." ~ Alfred North Whitehead