Need some help with a Board Question

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
krebscout

Need some help with a Board Question

Post by krebscout »

Dear friends,

We have a question in the inbox about a Mountain America Credit Union debit card with a picture of a mountain and an eagle on it. None of us have that card, but we need to see the photo. Do any of you have it or know someone who does? Or better yet, do you know the location of that mountain?

Thanks,
Waldorf and Sauron
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I have a Jordan Credit Union debit card with an eagle on it, but I don't see a mountain. Other than that, I'm not sure. I don't think I know anyone that uses Mountain America Credit Union.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Fred, you're a helpful soul.

And I actually got the answer I was looking for way faster than I expected, so no more help is needed.
A Mom, but not yours

Post by A Mom, but not yours »

Yeah, but that was a pretty darn generic answer. The sawtooths are an entire mountain range...
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

A Mom, but not yours wrote:Yeah, but that was a pretty darn generic answer. The sawtooths are an entire mountain range...
Well hey, beggars can't be choosers, and I was begging for an answer. Feel free to contact them yourself (https://www.macu.com/home/app.app_contactus) if you want something more specific.
A Mom, but not yours

Post by A Mom, but not yours »

Not a complaint at all. The sad thing, though, is that I probably know people who could identify if they could see it. :)