Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Dear Female who is between 5' 10" and 6' tall,
You did not call yourself out.
Yours,
Gio, who is exactly 6' 3" tall.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

It's not me, but I wanted to say that I had no clue what you meant by calling yourself out, so if it had been me I wouldn't have done it. Yeah.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

I'm 5'10''. I don't see how this information is helpful.
Giovanni Schwartz

I was simply wondering. So that I can better fix my mental image of people.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Sauron is taller than 6' 3"

He didn't vote though
Giovanni Schwartz

Hooray for tall people! (Although I love short people too.)
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Ahh, the good old mental image of internet people. What do I look like, then?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I quit forming mental images of people when I started hanging out with some of them. Or at least definite ones. Whenever I meet someone new, it's more of a "Oh, so that's what werf looks like" then "Oh man, I was so wrong about what werf looks like."
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

The few of you that I've met in real life are the basis for my mental image of all the rest of you. In other words, all of you females look like Unit of Energy and all of you males look like Nanti or Fredji to me.

Except for Vorpal Blade, who looks like Sean Connery. Good eyebrows.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

I've frequently been told that I match in appearance neither my writing mannerisms nor my voice. I'm pretty sure none of you could even come close to guessing what I look like.
Giovanni Schwartz

Now I'm going to picture Marduk as a diminutive blonde.

42 is a average height, weight, with brown hair. Pretty, but not"cheerleader" gorgeous.
Anyone else?
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Okay, I'm curious and it's a slow day at work, so I'll bite. What do I look like?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Ohh! Me too! I want to know too!

Oh wait, you found me on facebook. You probably do know what I look like. Aww.

On a related note, I am very very unphotogenic. Seriously.
mic0

Post by mic0 »

This is fun, can I participate?! What do I look like?

Once I overheard some students walking at BYU who were talking about how they sometimes make up names for the people they pass. I quickly turned around and asked them what my name was. Six hilarious guesses later I left the conversation. Fun times.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Oh bob, you are cute. Even if you are unphotogenic. It's a cute kind.

Unfortunately, since I'm so loose and free with my identity it shouldn't be hard to guess what I look like. But, wanna try?

I figure Marduk is ... not blonde. Since I picture him as having some Hispanic background.

I'm all over Gio's description of 42. I think that sounds perfect.

As for Wisteria, whom I do not know at all, I'm picturing a blonde. Oh, now a brunette. I don't know. I think I'm going to go read all your posts and see if I get a clearer image.

krebscout, I do not mind being thought to look like Unit, since she is cute. But we really don't look much alike at all.
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

Oooh, someone guess me too! Someone who I'm not friends with on facebook... :)
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

And here are my mental pictures:

Bob: You're average height (a bit on the short side), average weight, with short, kind of wavy auburn hair and greenish eyes.

Wisteria: You're kind of tall, but not super tall, and skinny, with shoulder-length layered blonde hair (straight), and very light blue eyes.

42: Straight, very thick, long dark red hair. Brown eyes. Stylish glasses. Kind of short, and average weight.

Mico: You're pretty short and very skinny, with straight dark brown hair cut pretty short, but still long enough to just barely put in a ponytail. You have dark brown eyes and very stylish glasses.

Marduk: Tall, average build, dark hair and eyes. Your hair is short, but it's a good cut and it's thick, so it doesn't look like you're trying to look like a missionary. And I think you dress up a bit. Not necessarily a suit and tie, but nicer than jeans and a t-shirt. Nice timeless-looking glasses.

I feel like a psychic hotline now. :)

And I forgot C is for! You're tall-ish, kind of skinny, and you have short curly blonde hair with dark eyes. No glasses.

And I just realized that Marduk is the only one whose picture includes clothes, but I think that's because when I picture girls I don't know, I tend to picture them wearing whatever I happen to be wearing at the moment. So today the girls are all wearing jeans and a dark blue shirt that pretends to have a white shirt layered under it.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Me too?

Gio, you know what I look like. Did I match your expectations?
Giovanni Schwartz

Wisteria: You are a tallish, thin person. Who wears kinda square glasses. And has dark dark hair that goes to the middle of your back, commonly worn in a braid.
bobtheenchantedone: I think you're cute. But I pictured you in my head as short, stocky, and blonde.
mic0: You are 5' 5" ish? Very petite, and you have short dark hair (lighter than Wisteria's, though), like above the shoulder short.
C is for: You are tall, skinny, and blonde. Kinda like, flared out to the sides blonde hair. If you were a guy, I would almost describe your hair as ginormous wings.
NerdGirl: You already ruled me out. Jerk. [ = But my guess wasn't very accurate as to what you looked like before.
Krebscout: Umm... I pictured your hair as longer, kinda shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. I did picture your body shape, fairly close to correctly. Yeah.

How about me? For those of you that haven't stalked me before? And for those who did, how did I compare to your expectations?