Favorite of the day: Tuesday, August 21

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

What's your favorite question that posted today?

38559 - First kiss
69%
38587 - Weirdest way to kill a bug
23%
38590 - Family activities
No votes
38593 - Smells like techno
No votes
38604 - Highway signage
8%
Some other question (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 13

Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Favorite of the day: Tuesday, August 21

Post by Katya »

bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

Last edited by bismark on Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kerouac jr

Post by kerouac jr »

bismark wrote:techno: http://www.qwantz.com/
you might want to get the permalink, because tomorrow that'll be really confusing.
bad grammar makes me [sic]
A Mom, but not yours

Post by A Mom, but not yours »

Humble Master's kiss story got marked as a favorite.

Though, I must admit that reading the highway sign question tempted me to pick up a phone and call someone in another division and get the answer for Idaho, seeing that I work at the transportation department. That wouldn't have been nearly as fun as the answer given, though.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I'm with A Mom here. I was laughing hysterically while I read Humble Master's first kiss story. It kind of (but not really) made me wish I had an awkward first kiss story to tell. Instead, I think I will just really enjoy the memory of Humble Master's story, which I also marked as a favorite. I would like to see it established as a top-ten favorite, along with the Optimistic./Petra romance post.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

kerouac jr wrote:
bismark wrote:techno: http://www.qwantz.com/
you might want to get the permalink, because tomorrow that'll be really confusing.
yeah, the permalink for today's comic didn't pop out at me, so i just decided i would come back and edit it tomorrow once the link is there...
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

I'm glad my story was enjoyed. I'm not going to lie, there's a less-humble part of me that dreams of having an answer appear in the top 10 favorites some day, but those that are in there are awfully entrenched (I think they are all well over a year old). I believe in the future version of the Board there will be different kinds of top 10 favorites (ie All Time, Last Month, etc.).
mabel

Post by mabel »

haha...my "first kiss" was for a play... luckily frederick had more experience than mabel did, so things went much more smoothly and with much less violence than yours HM...and recurred 3-4 times a night, multiple nights per week, for the last week of rehearsals, six weeks of shows, plus a couple weekends worth of encore shows... and then i was in another play that resulted in some rather interesting lip action... apparently though i haven't managed the REAL "romantic" first kiss yet, but i'm thinking that i'll manage pretty well if i ever get a chance. haha.
UffishThought

Post by UffishThought »

Hey, my answer is in the top 10! I care not if it is entrenched! I appear to love exclamation points!

ALL WILL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!!!!
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Humble Master wrote:I'm glad my story was enjoyed. I'm not going to lie, there's a less-humble part of me that dreams of having an answer appear in the top 10 favorites some day, but those that are in there are awfully entrenched (I think they are all well over a year old). I believe in the future version of the Board there will be different kinds of top 10 favorites (ie All Time, Last Month, etc.).
Top 10 Humble Master responses . . . (actually, that's not a bad idea)
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Speaking of the top 10, I glanced through them yesterday just to remind myself of what was there. Uffish, I had forgotten that you were the one responsible for that amazing picture documentary of Optimistic and Petra's non-romance. Very impressive.
UffishThought

Post by UffishThought »

Thank you, thank you. I've been here forever. I mean, I'll be here all week.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Two of my questions were in the top ten at one point... I think they've both been knocked out by now, though. Sad day.
Portia

RE: mabel

Post by Portia »

I just remembered that my (now 13-year-old) brother played Frederick in PoP in sixth grade. It's a good thing they didn't do the kiss scene! That is just . . . an odd thought, as indifferent as he is towards girls.
UffishThought

Post by UffishThought »

ahem. wrote:Two of my questions were in the top ten at one point... I think they've both been knocked out by now, though. Sad day.
What were they?
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Small blue blankie and request for "killer" answers.

I think that second one made it mainly because they added the favorites option back during my heyday of asking questions... a couple of them were bound to be added as favorites. :)
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Katya wrote:Top 10 Humble Master responses . . . (actually, that's not a bad idea)
Can we please? :)