Hi, Bob!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Marzipan

Hi, Bob!

Post by Marzipan »

I saw Bob today at the Farmer's Market. It was delightful to see her again! :)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Re: Hi, Bob!

Post by Marduk »

Hey, I saw her there too!
Deus ab veritas
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Hi, Marzy! Thanks for saying hi when you got to my booth, because it took me a moment to recognize you. And I wouldn't have taken that moment had you not said hi to me in a tone of voice that implied to recognized me. And then I nudged Random and said, "Look! That's Marzipan! Do you remember her? Man, she's cute." : )
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Dragon Lady

Post by Dragon Lady »

Someday I will get down to the Farmer's Market. I really, really want to. Though, I highly doubt I would have any idea of who you were if I even saw you, bob. However, every Saturday for the rest of ever seems to be booked for some reason or another. Hopefully I'll someday get enough of a Saturday off to make it down there.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

You may not recognize me or anyone with me, but I bet I can tell you how to recognize our booth. Just look for the one that is a mishmash of complicated friendship bracelets and ties and girly things made out of duct tape. (We're starting to get people who see our booth and say, "Oh! This is the one with the duct tape ties!" It's good times.)

By the way, everyone, if you do see us you are welcome to come inside the booth (you may have to go around to get there) and sit in the shade for a while. It's getting hot, and we like having people to talk to.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
ladybug

Post by ladybug »

I see Bob at market every Saturday (well almost). :D It's AWESOME!
~On the Wings of a Ladybug~