Favorite of the Month (September 2007)

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Monkey #13 Applications
7%
Which 3 states should we get rid of?
29%
What is the frequency at which gerbil hair melts into purple font sizes?
29%
"Fat" Roommates
7%
Obsolete Internet
7%
Harry Potter's Grandparents
7%
Which monkeys are you?
No votes
Orange Hot Cocoa
7%
The Police
7%
Favorite Word Not In Webster's
No votes

Total votes: 14

Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

I figured since we had only a few winners from "Favorite of the Week" and "Favorite of the Day" posts, we might as well throw them in as a Contest of Champions. All the winners from polls in September, including any ties for first (and one second place finish from an evenly matched week), are included in the poll.

Monkey #13 Applications

Which 3 states should we get rid of?

What is the frequency at which gerbil hair melts into purple font sizes?

"Fat" Roommates

Obsolete Internet

Harry Potter's Grandparents (I know this one was one vote short of a tie, but that was a pretty evenly split poll, so I threw this one in)

Which Monkeys are you?

Orange Hot Cocoa

The Police

Favorite Word Not In Webster's
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Gotta go with the gerbil thing. I mean, come on. That was clever. Humble Master's response, I mean. Having been backed into a corner, Humble Master thought hard, typed harder, and waltzed away gracefully. Or at least that's the feeling I get from his response. It made my day.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Thanks, bobtheenchantedone, your response just now made my day. I sort of opened the door for that ridiculous question (having posed it as a hypothetical question in an answer the day before), so I felt I had to offer some sort of response. And, for reason's that are beyond me, Dr. Seuss's Tweedle Beetle Battle was in my head when I sat down to write my answer.