Mission Call guesses

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Re: Mission Call guesses

Post by NerdGirl »

That is so awesome!!! You can meet all of my Halifax friends!!! Actually the mission is kind of huge and you might not spend too much time in Halifax, but that whole area is an awesome place to go!! Congratulations! :)
Portia

Post by Portia »

Mico FTW. Nova Scotia is definitely Eastern Canada. Excuse me while I furiously research if Roy Gardner is from fake-Halifax.
Last edited by Portia on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

My quasi-relatives live in Truro. Say hi to them!
Portia

Post by Portia »

Holy, the entire college years of Anne Shirley take place on Nova Scotia! Is Prince Edward Island in this mission? (And yes, I will defend my love of late-Victorian sentimentalism to the death. Gilbert Blythe is the ideal man. And where does he go to medical school? That's right, Halifax.)

It's sooooo pretty out there. What a fantastic bonus.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

Congratulations! That's the day after my son's birthday. I will eat a slice of cake for you.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:Holy, the entire college years of Anne Shirley take place on Nova Scotia! Is Prince Edward Island in this mission? (And yes, I will defend my love of late-Victorian sentimentalism to the death. Gilbert Blythe is the ideal man. And where does he go to medical school? That's right, Halifax.)

It includes all of the Maritimes, so yes. And my little sister is jealous of me because of the whole Anne Shirley thing.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Zedability wrote:
Portia wrote:Holy, the entire college years of Anne Shirley take place on Nova Scotia! Is Prince Edward Island in this mission? (And yes, I will defend my love of late-Victorian sentimentalism to the death. Gilbert Blythe is the ideal man. And where does he go to medical school? That's right, Halifax.)

It includes all of the Maritimes, so yes. And my little sister is jealous of me because of the whole Anne Shirley thing.
I'll have to investigate more about these Maritimes of which you speak. First order of business, seeing how many hours ahead you'll be. (I'm guessing three, pre-Google.)
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

Portia wrote:
Zedability wrote:

I'll have to investigate more about these Maritimes of which you speak. First order of business, seeing how many hours ahead you'll be. (I'm guessing three, pre-Google.)
That's correct unless the mission also includes Newfoundland, which is 3.5 hours ahead.