Tally M.

Re: Portia's Treasure Hunt

Post by Tally M. »

That was fun :D
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

I tried checking out a book about squirrels this morning. Either it wasn't you,or you didn't notice the front cover.....
Portia

Post by Portia »

squirrel wrote:I tried checking out a book about squirrels this morning. Either it wasn't you,or you didn't notice the front cover.....
PM me so we can verify that you know where I am.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

For some reason my PM's are staying in my outbox. You'reat the place that thelast clue said you'd be. I took a super long time getting my ID card out. I'm wearing a sparkly striped sweater.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

You should get as many books about squirrels as you possibly can and check them all out one at a time. And then, after you run out of those, you can get ones that say the word "Portia" in the title or the author's name.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Gio- i like the way you think :-)
Portia

Post by Portia »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:You should get as many books about squirrels as you possibly can and check them all out one at a time. And then, after you run out of those, you can get ones that say the word "Portia" in the title or the author's name.

This ... this is awesome. Put bags on our heads and I think you have a Board PSA video.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

! I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not, but I want to do it!! Who wants to be the camera-werf?!
Portia

Post by Portia »

squirrel wrote:! I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not, but I want to do it!! Who wants to be the camera-werf?!
Your lack of sarcasm-detection means that Zed won't be able to date you. Of course I'm trying to arrange her marriage, so it may be all for the best.

I may be able to set something up.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:
squirrel wrote:! I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not, but I want to do it!! Who wants to be the camera-werf?!
Your lack of sarcasm-detection means that Zed won't be able to date you. Of course I'm trying to arrange her marriage, so it may be all for the best.

I would be able to date them, they just wouldn't be able to date me. There would be way too many hurt feelings.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Zedability wrote:
Portia wrote:

I would be able to date them, they just wouldn't be able to date me. There would be way too many hurt feelings.
I'm fine with sarcasm. I don't get my feelings hurt by it. I'm just really bad at detecting it without voice intonation telling me it's sarcasm. But that's WAAAAYYY beside the point because I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever date Zed. Nothing personal, but I'm not interested in dating someone of my same gender. :D I'm a girl, people :D
Portia

Post by Portia »

I'm aware of your gender. And that you're both straight. Doesn't mean I might not try to set you two up. It'd be purely of convenience, you see, she needs the citizenship.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:I'm aware of your gender. And that you're both straight. Doesn't mean I might not try to set you two up. It'd be purely of convenience, you see, she needs the citizenship.
Your government doesn't do same-sex green card relationships. Only straight people get to cheat the system.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Zedability wrote:
Portia wrote:I'm aware of your gender. And that you're both straight. Doesn't mean I might not try to set you two up. It'd be purely of convenience, you see, she needs the citizenship.
Your government doesn't do same-sex green card relationships. Only straight people get to cheat the system.
Curses, foiled again! Can Squirrel cheat the Canadian system?
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Portia wrote:
Zedability wrote:
Curses, foiled again! Can Squirrel cheat the Canadian system?
Well, seeing as same-sex marriage is legal in Canada, and you can sponsor your spouse, I'm going to say that would be possible.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Zed, come marry me for your green card. I'm sure the government will be okay with it.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Portia-Why not set Zed up with Gimgimno? Isn't he supposed to be a cutie? That'd work, assuming Gim's not Canadian. And it would make for some lovely banter here on the board board, and some very interesting posts on the Board.
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Or go for Gio.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Well, my plan B after M has recently found a girlfriend... =P

A green-card relationship would be kind of backwards for me. I'm not willing to put up with the hassle of contriving a marriage in order to live in America; I'd be willing to put up with the hassle of living in America in order to enjoy a marriage. (And yeah, we could live in Canada, but since I'm going to school in the USA, I think it's more likely that I'd end up here.)
Portia

Post by Portia »

squirrel wrote:Portia-Why not set Zed up with Gimgimno? Isn't he supposed to be a cutie? That'd work, assuming Gim's not Canadian. And it would make for some lovely banter here on the board board, and some very interesting posts on the Board.
Dude, do you even read the board? I'm setting her up with Matt Meese. Obviously.